• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Factory single exhaust to factory duals help needed

You said that you have an Accurate Exhaust system. Have you checked with them yet ?
Indeed and I found they have a generic bracket that I have on order but who knows when it’ll be in

This is an Accurate system installed on a 2BBL car.
20230702_081924.jpg

Also, the left exhaust manifold has a different size outlet on 2BBL single exhaust cars.

 Here is the E-body bracket I installed. It was too long. I rigged it somehow... don't remember what I did to make it work.
20230702_081741.jpg

Well, I remember a Mopar parts dealer in Vzla selling a NOS 74 and lates gas tank ( with the top hump ) wider on left side. That was the reason I had to buy an spectrum tank instead. It was listed on his records to Coronet. Sure they are single exhaust.

Well,
I might be late to the party. But, here's pictures of my 73 Road Runner with factory exhaust. I also went with accurate exhaust when I restored my exhaust. Hope these pics of the original brackets help. I believe they are the same as 72.

IMG_1299.JPG

IMG_1303.JPG

IMG_1302.JPG

DSC03291.JPG

DSC03287.JPG

DSC03288.JPG

DSC03943.JPG

DSC03958.JPG

DSC03957.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back