• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Family Tradition

Pretty solid looking car. Nice to get one that is pretty much all there as a starting point. It will be a thing of beauty when you get done with it.

LOL....Thanks Dave, Classic flick! Heck man, If I could put away the snow shovel...maybe i'd get there.

Pretty solid looking car. Nice to get one that is pretty much all there as a starting point. It will be a thing of beauty when you get done with it.

Thanks! I hope I'm almost done... lol

Well, one last question before this thread gets put to bed. It needs an ending, so I was thinking now that Skeletor has a season under it's belt and is good and broken in, are you planning on taking it to the strip? It would be cool to see what it will do in the quarter, and of course video of the pass. Whada say, that would be a fitting ending to this thread.

THANK GOD IT'S SPRING!!!!!

sass.jpg

almost choked blowing the dust off this old thread...lol

Does this mean you've pulled the RR out for a cruise? Amen to it being Spring, no more firewood, shoveling snow, wearing multi layers and hello Mopars!

That thing sure is pretty Prop. I'm still waiting to pull mine out because the roads are still white with salt and we can't seem to get any rain to clean them off.

Does this mean you've pulled the RR out for a cruise? Amen to it being Spring, no more firewood, shoveling snow, wearing multi layers and hello Mopars!

don't be to sure..remember the blizzard of '93? my youngest was born a week later on April 1st.

Just a wash and a few block cruise at this point Dev. Still a ton of salt/salt dust on the main roads, so waiting on a good rain or two before she moves.

Have you got a go-pro?

No sir........Gotta a couple trail cams, does that count? LOL It would be pretty neat to have one though.

That thing sure is pretty Prop. I'm still waiting to pull mine out because the roads are still white with salt and we can't seem to get any rain to clean them off.

Thanks! I hear ya Joel...Strange past year or so, real strange. Can't wait to go for a real cruise! Thinking about heading down to the Jefferson swap here in about a month. Hopefully the weather cooperates!

don't be to sure..remember the blizzard of '93? my youngest was born a week later on April 1st.

I hope not Dave.....Last May there were areas of the state that got over a foot. Around here and north, for the fishing opener, people had to ice fish and that was the second week of May. I'm pretty sure i'll go banana's if I got to put up with another year of that.

Will, That RR sure looks sinister !!

Thanks Mitch! Felt about 20' tall and bulletproof just reving it up in the driveway for a minute or two. That was until I got the cold, silent stare through the window shades from the wife. LOL Of course I continued to rev it up...........every plant, animal, bug, person, tree 'N such needed to be aware that the Plymouth is open for business.

Welcome Back Skeletor!!

Thanks goon!!!

Thanks for all the feedback fella's! Sure is nice to have Skeletor out and have some warm sun on the face. It's been a very long winter!!!

COOL Will, I do NOT think i could ever get tired of seeing skelitor! EVER... I think about it a lot if im in my shop, I think it started me on a mission.. :)

Easy Amigo,

It's way too early to be having that beauty out on the roads there. You know there is more misery (snow) on the way. And the municipalities will be trying to get rid of their allotment of salt for the year.
I gotta get down there this year and see Skeletor in person. If all goes right I'll be spending a lot of time this spring in the Menomonee area. I'm going to have to hook up with you to make that happen.

Daryn

Auto Transport Service
Back