• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Family Tradition

As of this comment it's at 2,297 comments brother .. 3 comments to go for 3K !!! Gotta be come kind of record or at least in the running man

Hey Tallhair, where did you get your calculator. I gotta get me one of those to figure the service invoices that I give to my clients (2,297 + 3= 3,000) :laughing11: :laughing11: :laughing11:

Hey Tallhair, where did you get your calculator. I gotta get me one of those to figure the service invoices that I give to my clients (2,297 + 3= 3,000) :laughing11: :laughing11: :laughing11:

Well I screwed that up royally .. gotta increase the font size on my comp

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

As of this comment it's at 2,297 comments brother .. 3 comments to go for 2.3K !!! Gotta be some kind of record or at least in the running man

You are the winner 68GTX !!

Hey Will, let me know when the hardbound edition of the thread get's published and count me in for a copy will ya? Haha

Here I will do it for you Prop.

I still drool over that Runner every time I see it.

Winner winner! Thanks '68! Due to recent budget cuts, the typical $500 Year One gift card has been replaced with a one gallon pal of artificially flavored banana toothpaste. Congratulations!
:banana:

Hey Will, let me know when the hardbound edition of the thread get's published and count me in for a copy will ya? Haha

You bet! The book shall be called "Rotten!"

This is cool here seeing "Family Tradition" in the mix Will! Cool as spring coming and that black beast stirring in the nest.. :)

Woo Hoo winner winner chicken dinner. The toothpaste is on me. Hope everyone likes banana flavor. Photon your first on the list. LOL

Winner winner! Thanks '68! Due to recent budget cuts, the typical $500 Year One gift card has been replaced with a one gallon pal of artificially flavored banana toothpaste. Congratulations!
:banana:

You bet! The book shall be called "Rotten!"

Awwwww . . . It'll buff out ! ! ! ( smile )

Spring!!!! Finally!!!!

rrp.jpg

Will, it's not spring yet. You still have the sleds out and not in storage. You know how Wisconsin weather is. It can change faster than the tread depth on your tires after you put your foot in the carb.

- - - Updated - - -

Alright.........fresh from Will's Rustbelt Media Productions...LOL A little Vid I took with my phone. I'm waiting on a decent alignment and working power brakes before I post a vid taking a cruise.

[video=youtube;4ZL5A1RIGHA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZL5A1RIGHA&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Prop, I just want to say that your video in this post is one of the best motivational tools for me in my project...it's not just the sweet car, it's your clear elation at being able to drive it nearing the end of your journey...Just awesome.

Will, it's not spring yet. You still have the sleds out and not in storage. You know how Wisconsin weather is. It can change faster than the tread depth on your tires after you put your foot in the carb.

LOL! You're right Roger. Calling for snow Sunday night/Mon Morning. Still was nice to pull out the bird and toss on a few miles.

Prop, I just want to say that your video in this post is one of the best motivational tools for me in my project...it's not just the sweet car, it's your clear elation at being able to drive it nearing the end of your journey...Just awesome.

Thanks Gearaddict. Keep pegging away my friend. Soon enough you'll be behind the wheel of your own ride. Glad to help keep the wheels a spinning.

So that's what a finished Mopar looks like ahhhhhhhhhhh...............one of these days. Enjoy

You're in the final stretch Dev.....inches away!

Wow look at the sky and clouds reflecting of that hood! I'm hoping for a lot of action photo's now that you've got it out Prop

Wow look at the sky and clouds reflecting of that hood! I'm hoping for a lot of action photo's now that you've got it out Prop

You bet! The wife want's to get some artzy photo's of it. Maybe by an old local closed foundry or down in the flatt's by the river

Awesome idea .. there are NOT NEAR ENOUGH finished pictures of this car on this site you really need to show it off in it's finished glory

Thanks Man...I'm no National Geographic, so I'd have to leave the photo ops the the wife and her Canon. I'll work on getting some good shot's

I'd like some smokey pictures from the drag strip please!!!!! Maybe one with the front right about a inch or two off the ground?

Auto Transport Service
Back