• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fan Shroud pics?

uk-maxie

Local time
11:42 AM
Reaction score
Hi all
Thinking of getting a shroud for our 22" rad in the Sport Satellite, but I'm not clear how it mounts. I know Y.O. do a bracket kit but cant figure out how it all fits together, and more importantly, whether a shroud will fit our application.

Anyone got any pics of a 22" rad in a 69-73 b-bod (that's what Y.O. say their bracket kit fits), or a 26 if uses the same brackets?

Rob

Going through the same thing. It doesn't seem that Year One makes any brackets for their replacement fiberglass shrouds. I asked and this was my answer:

"Thank you for purchasing from Year One. We have not attempted to modify the BB376 shroud and SM406 brackets to work together. We recommend using the SM404 brackets when installing a fiberglass or urethane shroud in an application like yours."

So they actually recommended a 69+ bracket kit for my '68 22" radiator...doesnt make much sense right? I'm confused. Anyone wanna give their .02?

Auto Transport Service
Back