• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FCA Historical Services?

I apologize in advance if this site already has a link for decoding vins and fender tags? Thank you.

That’s very cool! I’m gonna have my ‘63 Polara convertible done, mainly because I like the selling dealer info, so I can hopefully find a dealer Lic fame etc....thanks for posting

When you contact Danielle (post #25) you need to ask her for the dealer info. They don't do this as they once did. Most are only getting a copy of the IBM card without any decoding.

Good luck!

Thank you. I just wanted confirm my 67 Coronet R/T and what if any changes have been made during its life.

67 DODGE VIN.JPG IMG_20200401_142335786.jpg

He’s decoding a 67 R/T.

Are there 1967 codes on Mymopar.com? I've never seen any online decoder that will work for any vehicle that was built with a IBM punch card. They only work for vehicles with the newer "Build Sheet". The codes and the way they were recorded were changed for the 1968 and newer models. Were they using the newer format in 1967?

When you contact Danielle (post #25) you need to ask her for the dealer info. They don't do this as they once did. Most are only getting a copy of the IBM card without any decoding.

Good luck!
Got it....Thanks very much for all the posts, one can never be armed with enough information! I appreciate the heads up!

Auto Transport Service
Back