• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Feel good story of the day - Dog jumps in the pool to save his dog friend . . .

conv67bdere

Super Moderator
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:46 PM
Reaction score
This was just too good to pass up when I saw it . . .

So a dog falls in the pool and can't quite figure out how to get out, the dog on the deck paces back and forth trying to figure out how to help . . .

Watch for yourself . . .

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/ani...ol-to-save-his-buddy/vi-AAxmt0O?ocid=1PRESCEP

I'm a dog man . . . and this was just too cool to watch ! ! ! Smart dog ! ! ! Helps push the dog up onto the decking with his head . . . then gets out of the pool to check on him . . .

That is one very smart puppy ! ! ! Way to go ! ! !

thanks Im a dog lover to and that was so cute.

THAT’S why they’re our BEST friends!

I read this story on other websites. Says the owners filmed the one dog saving the other. How stupid. Why didn't the owners step in and save the dog? What would they have done...keep on filming until the dog drowned or finally decide they had their video and rescue the dog? Sick. No "feel good" story here...and you don't seem much to be of a "dog man".

Last edited:
THAT’S why they’re our BEST friends!
What does this video have to do with them being our best friends? If I was a dog, I'd think that humans aren't our best friends. I'm out here drowning and this asshole is filming it!

Last edited:
I believe there's stories of dogs dragging thier buddies off roadways as well

I saw that too

pretty cool had to save his furry friend
smart

I read this story on other websites. Says the owners filmed the one dog saving the other. How stupid. Why didn't the owners step in and save the dog? What would they have done...keep on filming until the dog drowned or finally decide they had their video and rescue the dog? Sick. No "feel good" story here...and you don't seem much to be of a "dog man".
Kinda looks like a surveillance camera, not a person - it's steady and doesn't follow the actors. Maybe you should be sure before you go mouthing off, what the hell do you know about the poster ?

Kinda looks like a surveillance camera, not a person - it's steady and doesn't follow the actors. Maybe you should be sure before you go mouthing off, what the hell do you know about the poster ?
You're right, I'm wrong. And my apology to conv67bdere. I was out of turn with my comments. I deserve to be called out on this one.

I once had 2 dogs. Some Pit Bulls in the neighborhood got loose and tried to pull one of my dogs under the fence. They tore my dog up pretty bad. The neighbor said (she was 9 mos pregnant watching from her porch next door) after the Pit Bulls left my dog just lay there. She thought he was dead. As she watched, the dog slowly disappeared back under the fence. My Golden Retriever pulled him back under!

I once had 2 dogs. Some Pit Bulls in the neighborhood got loose and tried to pull one of my dogs under the fence. They tore my dog up pretty bad. The neighbor said (she was 9 mos pregnant watching from her porch next door) after the Pit Bulls left my dog just lay there. She thought he was dead. As she watched, the dog slowly disappeared back under the fence. My Golden Retriever pulled him back under!
In my neighborhood that only happens once, next time I see them they take a dirt nap for good. Can't stand people who raise viscous animals and let them roam.

I know the O.P. quite well, he's as big of a dog lover as you'll find and an all around great guy.

Yup, it was said on one of the web-posts that a security camera shot the pics.

Thanks WileERobby for your observations, that matched mine, and your show off support . . . Very odd that I get attacked ( yes - apology too ) when they know nothing about me at all . . .

Thanks 747Mopar too for your kind words - you do know me very well . . .

For the record - "not a dog man" is odd to say if you knew that I went to college, initially, to be a veterinarian . . .

My parents always told me, if you don't have anything nice to say then don't speak - you can't take the words back after they are spoken ( by that time the harm has already been done . . . )

In this case they are in print, on the Internet, for all to see forever and ever . . .

Apology accepted . . . Though it sure would have been nicer to not read the attack on my character, and then the apology . . . Just a thought . . .

That puppy still amazes me that he thought it through and found a way to help save his buddy . . . He didn't freeze in panic . . . Too cool !

Very cool. Thanks for posting. It shows me that dogs are way smarter, and compassionate than I thought. And yes I am a dog lover. And a black lab lover.

Auto Transport Service
Back