• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiberglass body panels

rolling_Thunder

Local time
6:11 AM
Reaction score
Hello guys - looking to start collecting some parts to keep moving forward on my 64 Polara. I am in the market for a fiberglass hood but can't seem to find a reasonable one anywhere.

Anyone know of a source? Also may be in the market for bumpers and fenders

Glastec has hood great fit great packaging then they call you when ready to ship. Got mine from them. I bought the hinged type so i didn't have to lift off.

Larry do you do a bolt on hood for a 64 Polara?
No sir, nobody makes the hood you need. My customers are making my hoods hingeable themselves. give me a call and I will tell you how. In fact there was a guy that bought my hood and trunk for his 64 Dodge and followed my instructions and put the pictures here on this site.

No sir, nobody makes the hood you need. My customers are making my hoods hingeable themselves. give me a call and I will tell you how. In fact there was a guy that bought my hood and trunk for his 64 Dodge and followed my instructions and put the pictures here on this site.

Ok, thanks!!

Auto Transport Service
Back