• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Finally, bullfights ban in México city.

Yeah well most Mexican's still believe that you can't flush the toilet after taking a **** even in this country so they wiper their *** and throw the paper in a trash can........some things need to be changed and when something was wrong from the start, which bull fighting is, then it just becomes a good deed of not being an asshole savage bastard.
If you happen to own a propane toilet and are sitting on it and it ignites, you will realize why you don’t put paper in.
Some systems can’t handle paper, humans quite often follow what they have learned from the environment they were raised in.

I once told a lady friend that bullfighting was "the #1 pastime in Mexico"
She said "That's Revolting"
And I replied that "that's the #2 pastime in Mexico"

I have hunted big game for 60 years. Not every year. I was taught that you eat what you hunt, or fish for. You just didn’t go out to get the trophy and not take the meat. Which is completely illegal here.
Shot lots of rabbits that I skinned out, sold the pelts ate meat and sometimes fed our cats.
We were allowed to shoot predators, rodents and pests, by our parents. Ate a lot of really tough old bull moose meat, Dad liked to leave the cows for breeding.
I am not one to kill just for the sake of killing.

Mexico is not speedy Gonzales country, this ban and others around the world is part of a new worldwide let's say culture of respect for animals, starting with the indisputable fact that they do have the right to live and be respected for that, this is why I ask Garth to join this conversation if you do not need to hunt for food just don't do it, why hunt a bear? Why kill a bull? A wolf a lion and so on and so forth, I don't need to hunt to get meat, remember when this dentist in the US kill a lion a few years ago:
Dentist Walter Palmer who killed Cecil the Lion 'is back hunting'
Or this fine lady:
American hunter says she has no regrets about killing a black giraffe
A teacher told me this why not to hunt or kill animals that w e don't need to,
Do you like your house?
Said yes
You like your car
Yes
You like your furniture
Yes
Your clothes
Yes
Now imagine all that gone
You don't like it right?
Animals are like all that is in your house, they have a function a part to play, we are all connected, created by God or evolution to play a role in nature, not to hang their heads in a wall like a macabre trophy, times are changing.

This is something that as mexican am deeply ashamed, just for a ******* fish we virtually destroyed one of the most beautiful whale in the world
Adios, vaquita marina? Mexico's 'little sea cow' is being pushed to the edge of extinction.
God created this planet earth for man to inhabit and thrive - Man in turn is destroying Gods generosity and work for many selfish sakes. Payment with interest will be made one day. It is written and when time God will have his say. Be prepared.

Yeah right - this time you completely miss my point. Those cowards aren’t “killing a bull”. They and their other cowardly accomplices are just running around slicing this proud animal repeatedly ensuring he bleeds out before the bozo with the stupid hat and red flag has to go near him. How utterly ridiculous to even term it a “bull fight”. Like I said before it’s death by a thousand stabbings. You say what you said then you try to walk it back then you re-say what you said the first time. I don’t give two shits about this “proud Hispanic” heritage you constantly associate yourself with. I guess you would say the same of the countries in Africa that maim little girls private parts for some stupid ritual - how proud. Or the many, many middle eastern customs they have and are allowed against women in the name of customs. Then there’s the scumbag Chinese and their treatment of the yeaguers (sp). Wow how proud.

Here you are from no-where Roswell bragging about your kill shots - I will say this I’ve never felt or imagined an ounce of bravery or bravado in myself for any kill I’ve ever made because they were all with either a shotgun or a high powered rifle from distance. Like I said kill a lion or a grizzly with a knife and you've got some balls - kill a bull with six others running around protecting you by making the only true thing in that ring with balls by bleeding him out to ensure no one save the bull is in danger You’re a coward. You must not of even read the original poster - Leon - Mexican living his whole life in Mexico - his accurate and brutally descriptive post about exactly what goes on in that ring. I’ve seen it live - and it’s as sick as it comes. They can take their ”heritage” in that respect and shove it up their asses. If I seem a little fiery - you bet. Nothing against your person - just against your thought process.
@coronet68mx - Where are you so you can school this guy.
I take no offense. I'll not begrudge you your
beliefs, just as I don't begrudge a Mexicans'
beliefs in bullfighting. Sure, it's a cruel
treatment of an animal. And I only bring
up one shot kills to show respect for the
animal. I was taught this. Not sure of your
shot, don't take it. The elk was the one and
only time where my shot didn't find it's
intended mark. I haven't gone hunting
since. It was plain to see that animal
suffered. I was not bragging of my shooting
prowess.
Shooting a Coyote could also be considered
as cruel, as they're usually shot and left
where they lay. But ask the rancher whether
or not he thinks losing a calf to a pack is
in his best interest.
Hundreds of all types of animals are
squashed by Goodyear radials, every
day.
If you run over one, do you stop
and make sure that animal was humanely
run over, and is dead, and not dragging
its' paralyzed hind quarters into a ditch
to die?
Not all animals are bulls in a ring, surrounded
by thousands of cheering fans. (some for
the matador, some for the bull). But any
animal that dies needlessly by my hand
I feel a remorse for.
Diatribe....I know.

I take no offense. I'll not begrudge you your
beliefs, just as I don't begrudge a Mexicans'
beliefs in bullfighting. Sure, it's a cruel
treatment of an animal. And I only bring
up one shot kills to show respect for the
animal. I was taught this. Not sure of your
shot, don't take it. The elk was the one and
only time where my shot didn't find it's
intended mark. I haven't gone hunting
since. It was plain to see that animal
suffered. I was not bragging of my shooting
prowess.
Shooting a Coyote could also be considered
as cruel, as they're usually shot and left
where they lay. But ask the rancher whether
or not he thinks losing a calf to a pack is
in his best interest.
Hundreds of all types of animals are
squashed by Goodyear radials, every
day.
If you run over one, do you stop
and make sure that animal was humanely
run over, and is dead, and not dragging
its' paralyzed hind quarters into a ditch
to die?
Not all animals are bulls in a ring, surrounded
by thousands of cheering fans. (some for
the matador, some for the bull). But any
animal that dies needlessly by my hand
I feel a remorse for.
Diatribe....I know.
Well I‘ll give you this much - you don’t give up. All of what you say above in my mind has nothing to do with the original subject. Nothing. And further it makes no sense. You’re talking apples and pineapples. Stay on point. The subject is purposeful Bull torture by Hispanics and you bring up road kill or a rancher protecting his herd. WTF???

I hunt for food, for more then thirty five years the only red meat that we’ve eaten outside of a restaurant has been harvested by me personally. Or my daughter. Anyway…
It’s not a sport, and for those of us that live off of the land in this way we disagree with the label “sport hunting”. That should be banned, as should bull fighting. It’s wrong to kill women with big tits, how is it a sport to kill an unarmed vegetarian with a rifle just because it has big antlers? Up here we used to get many “sport” hunters that would come up and kill a caribou or two for their large antlers. I very seldom saw the meat going home with the hunter. Even now, in magazine ads in sporting goods magazines it always shows the hunter packing out a large set of antlers and a suspiciously light pack sack. By killing the older, knowledgeable herd bull the herd lost it’s leader and it’s strongest member of the gene pool. Caribou are now a threatened species here, not only because of over hunting but because of changes in the environment.
Bull fighting a sport? Throw the toreador in the ring with only his bare hands to fight a bull. I would pay big money to watch that. Defend it on cultural grounds? Certain cultures used to do many things for entertainment that we no longer do.
Leon called it right. Also, it’s his culture, his opinion on it matters.
Sahara,
Thank you for your input.
Leon called it according to his opinion, and
of course it matters. Times change.
But there are thousands out there that see
no reason to change hundreds of years of
tradition. Maybe the ban on bullfighting
in Mexico will open a few eyes.
I, like you, abhore trophy hunters.

Well I‘ll give you this much - you don’t give up. All of what you say above in my mind has nothing to do with the original subject. Nothing. And further it makes no sense. You’re talking apples and pineapples. Stay on point. The subject is purposeful Bull torture by Hispanics and you bring up road kill or a rancher protecting his herd. WTF???
I only bring up roadkill as a comparison.
Animals are needlessly killed every single
day. By sword or radial, what's the difference?
Is it due to the spectacle? That squirrel you
ran over didn't have 10,000 people chearing
for it to make it across the road?
I don't condone the needless killing of
any animal, only the right and traditional
beliefs to do so. What we find as offensive
may not be so for others.
I've thru the years, had to put down a few
pets I've considered to be once in a
lifetime. Made me cry (as an adult male)
There's three Graves in the back
yard to commerate their existance.
And you are correct.....I never give up.

Last edited:
I only bring up roadkill as a comparison.
Animals are needlessly killed every single
day. By sword or radial, what's the difference?
Is it due to the spectacle? That squirrel you
ran over didn't have 10,000 people chearing
for it to make it across the road?
I don't condone the needless killing of
any animal, only the right and traditional
beliefs to do so. What we find as offensive
may not be so for others.
I've thru the years, had to put down a few
pets I've considered to be once in a
lifetime. Made me cry (as an adult male)
There's three Graves in the back
yard to commerate their existance.
And you are correct.....I never give up.
I see that - Right or wrong ….
I firmly stand by my points - but see no further point to belabor.

I see that - Right or wrong ….
I firmly stand by my points - but see no further point to belabor.
We're not here to create desention between
members of a common interest or goal.
I do welcome a healthy debate, but
implications towards perceived hostilities
are unwarrented. Labeling any member
here a coward, is unfair and will naturally
lead to the accusers trying to defend.
I commend you for standing for what you
believe in.

We're not here to create desention between
members of a common interest or goal.
I do welcome a healthy debate, but
implications towards perceived hostilities
are unwarrented. Labeling any member
here a coward, is unfair and will naturally
lead to the accusers trying to defend.
I commend you for standing for what you
believe in.
Unless you’re Matador I never meant to insinuate you a coward. Everything I spoke of had to do with the point at hand. My apologies if otherwise taken. Not intended as such.

Auto Transport Service
Back