• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

finally getting a new shop

a little work this weekend because it was so nice. lift installed. got as far as i could go until i get power back to the building. electrician is coming tomorrow to start wiring it up

IMG_4283.jpg IMG_4284.jpg

covered my air compressor yesterday, electricians are there this morning getting me some power wired up

IMG_4351.jpg

my son came over last night and helped me get the first coat of epoxy paint on the floor

IMG_4437.jpg IMG_4439.jpg

spent 4 hours saturday getting my toolbox put back in the shop and organizing tools. reckon how long the sockets will stay this way?

IMG_4449.jpg

a little more progress, cage installed for my shooting related stuff. organizing going on and Sod getting laid

IMG_4510.jpg IMG_4503.jpg IMG_4489.jpg IMG_4499.jpg

Looks fantastic! Are you far enough out to have your own shooting range?

yes outside the city limits. have a 200 yard range in the back yard. shoot to 1000 across town at a buddies
That is so nice! I’m in city limits but we shoot at dad’s place as he’s outside the city limits.

Will there be any type of interior finish to protect that exposed insulation?

havent decided yet. probably not for now. just have to stay off the walls

Thanks, still organizing. trying to get all my junk put away so i can clean the floors and bring my car and boat over

Auto Transport Service
Back