• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Finally posting an intro - 1968 Charger

Rip25

Local time
4:42 AM
Reaction score
Hey guys. Been reading on here for a while. I'm beyond impressed with everything you guys know.

I have a 68 Charger that was originally a 383, but now has a 440. She runs and drives, but I'm working on things to make it more drivable. At one point in her life, she ran the strip a lot, so I'm changing some things out.

A 2nd gen charger has always been my dream car and I was lucky enough to find this one last year, and relocate it to central TX.

20210921_193041a.jpg

Beautiful! I wouldn’t change a thing. It reminds me of 1978 and all the Chargers I saw back then. :thumbsup:

Greetings from northern Michigan.

I'd say raced a lot goes without saying. Really good condition so it didn't see much street time. And with what looks to be a blower bug scoop and roll bar/cage and with the back end jacked up to squeeze as much tire as it could under the lip...it meant business.

Welcome from Missouri!!

Welcome from Pasadena....Texas of course!! The 68 Charger is my favorite.

Welcome from Wisconsin! Looks like it don't need much other than someone to honk the horn and smoke the tires. Good luck with it.

68GTXMAN is pretty hard to top so I’ll just say nice car and welcome.

Auto Transport Service
Back