• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Finally...........

I've been following this thread and the car looks and sounds great!

Lookin' FANTASTIC!!Who restored the dash and the bumpers??Are you going to E/Town next week?

Well I painted the dash and it came out pretty good but I figured as long as I was going for my lungs having the car painted I might as well have the redo it so it would look as nice as the outside. So long story short the dash was done by Ultimate Restorations.

The bezels and gauges were done and rebuilt by Gcar in Washington State.

The rechromed bumpers came with the car and were done by Tri-City Plating in Tenn.

I'm not ready to take the car out on the road yet so no I won't be going to E/Town.

BTW, How often if at all do you get to the Danbury area?

Last night I sent the car out to have the front end aligned. Hopefully today I'll be able to get it down to MVD to get the vin checked and get my plates issued. :violent1:

frontendalignmenttime006.jpg

frontendalignmenttime004.jpg

frontendalignmenttime002.jpg

frontendalignmenttime001.jpg

frontendalignmenttime007.jpg

frontendalignmenttime005.jpg

frontendalignmenttime003.jpg

Joe,
Way to go....the car looks great in black. Your car has inspired me to pull by black gas tank and paint it silver.....waaay to go!!

Joe,
Way to go....the car looks great in black. Your car has inspired me to pull by black gas tank and paint it silver.....waaay to go!!

Bob thanks. I'm glad my car has inspired you to do something. LOL

Yeah, it's official, I'm envious!!!!

That looks great ! Awesome work. I love it. :thumbsup: Ron

Hey Joe does the 440 model not have the Dodge emblems on the quarter panels, or are they just not on yet?

Attachments

• 113_1317.jpg
    113_1317.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 252
Hey Joe does the 440 model not have the Dodge emblems on the quarter panels, or are they just not on yet?

Jeff not on the rear quarters, but it does have the Dodge insignia on each side of the front fenders.

Well time to celebrate, officially legal. I have my black on white "Early American " plates. Yah hoo!

Awesome job done on the front end alignment.

I'm excited! :tread_on _me.gif:

Yep, I'm jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff not on the rear quarters, but it does have the Dodge insignia on each side of the front fenders.

Ah yeah, I see that now. Interesting you learn something news all the time about these cars. I think that most 64 models have the emblem like mine and the polaras... The 440 model emblems are more rare I guess.

Auto Transport Service
Back