• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FITECH fuel injection

Sorry not me but looks cool. I have a Fast EFI system sport man self tuning

Has any one purchase this for there car or know any one that has tried this ? I have a 73 Charger 400BB 2bbl this is intriguing.

http://fitechefi.com/products/30003/
I used the standard 600 HP unit on my last car. I used the Spectra EFI fuel tank from Rock Auto (pump and baffle included). I ran braided stainless and did a bunch of extra stuff. The car fired right off and has always run well. The handheld programmer draws power even with key off, so unplug it and maybe use a battery tender. All in all, I have been very happy with it.

FiTech is self tuning too.

Plenty of info on it. Simply hit the search button. ForAbodiesonly has a ton of info too.

Last edited:
As was said, use the search button. There have been tons of posts on FiTech. A lot of members are using it on their rides...

DSCN0236.JPG DSCN0238.JPG

7B70F417-8F7D-44DD-8DA6-BD9407E1C173.jpeg
Nice units, and they’ve been around long enough where all the bugs are worked out. there is some good threads on it here. Got the 1200 unit for my ride

I’ll add this, whichever you choose, FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS!!!! A lot of people think they can bolt and wire it up and just go. That is not the case there are plenty of adjustments that need to be made.

If I purchased this I would go some where to have it installed this way over my pay code lol.

I’ll add this, whichever you choose, FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS!!!! A lot of people think they can bolt and wire it up and just go. That is not the case there are plenty of adjustments that need to be made.
The most important adjustment is the throttle stop setting. You have to read the TPS and idle air positions and adjust accordingly. The other stuff is pretty easy, unless you want to heavily customize it.

Auto Transport Service
Back