• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Florida driver pulls a "Dukes Of Hazzard" in Georgia

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:58 PM
Reaction score
t-whi-lg-t-yee-and-i-cannot-stress-this-enough-haw.jpg

beat me to it....

“Makin’ her way .......the only way she know how...”

How do you not see the wrecker? The law says to slow down and move over…

Thats awesome, a 69 charger would have landed on its wheels though....they are like cats, throw them in the air they land on all 4's.

The real Duke Boys would have done it without texting

I saw that on the news. Look at the video, there's a guy standing in front of the tow truck, and a car right next to Evila Knievela. Good thing neither was hurt, hopefully.

Thats awesome, a 69 charger would have landed on its wheels though....they are like cats, throw them in the air they land on all 4's.

As long as the Charger has 500 pounds of cement in the trunk, otherwise they are nose planting like Corey Eubanks did at one of the Duke fest shows!

I give it a 4 take off was good landing was very poor

I give it a 5.0. The planning appeared good, approach was near-perfect and the execution was good until the twist to the right. She definitely failed to properly stick the landing. I'll absolutely give the driver kudos for being able to breathe afterwards! I wonder if she had a dashcam that we'll see footage of in the near-future!

She has qualified for the Hazzard County Nationals in Georgia, said "Bo" Duke, spokesman for the upcoming contest.

It was a great imitation of the "Gone in 60 Seconds" stunt with Eleanor on that bridge!

Last edited:
hahahahaha
I saw this earlier.
Accident? Or "hold my beer"?
Remember the thread not so long ago about driving under the giant agriculture sprayer?
C'mon man, you know you always wanted to try both that and this.
Add a small amount of "can I fit under the shipping container trailer like in the movies?" for good measure.

Yeah! Bo n' Luke never rolled a landing like that. They might've had ***-to-pavement contact, but they never rolled the 'ol General...

Auto Transport Service
Back