• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stolen Demon in Florida

dadsbee

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:26 PM
Reaction score
My old friend Timmy Schmidt's (aka the "Happy Hippy) Demon was stolen in Florida on Wednesday...

Cut their fingers and pecker off and enforce the dam laws! Next time a short rope.. I hate thieves, did they try to use GPS to locate it? Cops would help my brother when his car got swiped , nobody hurt so no bother.

What county?

Florida license plate number?

Are two severed arms enough to claim reward money or does it have to be a head on a pike?

Florida license plate number?
This was his last SRT's plate.. not sure if he has the new one registered here in Ontario, or hauled it down there and stuck a Florida plate on it.
tsplate.jpg

Trying to get more details out of him, but his Winter house is in Fort Lauderdale

A little far but not out of the question.

IIRC there was recently a chop shop bust in the Orlando area.

Cut their fingers and pecker off and enforce the dam laws!
Make them eat their own pecker and shove their fingers up their own ***.

Then prosecute to the extent of the death penalty - same as the horse rustlers of old were treated. :mob:

From what I understand, it’s pretty easy to steal a new Mopar these days. Thieves get an electronic code reader that reads the signal the car constantly gives off and they use that to gain access and start the car and start it. Of course, the Hellcat equipped Chargers and Challengers are the cars most targeted. Sounds like there isn’t a factory cure for this.

beyond me how this goes on!
my friends new jeep gladiator stolen in toronto and 3 months later gets a notice of parking ticket in hamilton 30 miles away! somebodies been driving it around for couple months and no plate reader picks it off! don't they run the plate when writing a ticket!
I don't think I'd want that srt back if somebody was trashing it for a month or 2!

p.s. havn't been here for a while,no new mopar stuff happening for me! happy new year to all!

Pocket Change is the 2018, Canadian car, Tim ordered two last call Demons, one for Florida and one for Canada { Canadian car matches 2018 Demon serial number )
IMG_0384_1.JPG

Those painted white grilles & wheels are absolutely hideous. I can live with the pained air dam and rockers.

Last edited:
Pocket Change is the 2018, Canadian car, Tim ordered two last call Demons, one for Florida and one for Canada { Canadian car matches 2018 Demon serial number )View attachment 1582478
Thanks!! Figured he had one at each end and the other is safe at Horsepower Haven. Just wish if Tim wanted it found he'd offer more information to help, Those pictures are at the dealer I believe and there is a ECM lock out "fix" they could have been doing.

So easy to steal, pop the inner fender and plug into the harness...

Last edited:
Well he pulled down the facebook post, so not sure if that means it was found or not.

Auto Transport Service
Back