• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE- 1970 Plymouth Sport Satellite - Ebay, not mine.

NJRR

Local time
3:10 PM
Reaction score
This is a very nice matching numbers 383 Sport Satellite, low $20's. Pretty cheap to get into a big block. There are what looks like some minor issues from the pics in the listing, black painted engine compartment, accordian upper rad hose, pink horn, seat covers on the buckets, so who knows. Prob $5-10k less than a car in the same condition that was a RR.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1970-Plymo...ash=item2aaf8d2cf4:g:LtwAAOSwdqJbULlx&vxp=mtr

I am going to disagree here....the car looks like it has had some major bodywork - body panel alignment is absolutely hideous as seen in the photos shown,. No shots inside the trunk floor make me even more suspicious....if the body was in better condition, that car would be hotly desired. The jury is still out for me.

upload_2018-7-20_18-15-6.png

upload_2018-7-20_18-15-15.png

upload_2018-7-20_18-15-23.png

Seat covers are scary, and the console has the usual bashed up look about it...
upload_2018-7-20_18-15-48.png

Where does one start here....black paint, donkey cock hose, weirdo coil, red horn...just a mess...
upload_2018-7-20_18-16-30.png

AMD is your best friend sometimes...
upload_2018-7-20_18-16-48.png

Last edited:
I am going to disagree here....the car looks like it has had some major bodywork - body panel alignment is absolutely hideous as seen in the photos shown,. No shots inside the trunk floor make me even more suspicious....if the body was in better condition, that car would be hotly desired. The jury is still out for me.

View attachment 627904

View attachment 627905

View attachment 627906

View attachment 627907

Where does one start here....black paint, donkey cock hose, weirdo coil, red horn...just a mess...
View attachment 627908

View attachment 627909

I agree the jury is out on this one as I also mentioned the obvious flaws. Without a physical inspection of the car, no way to know how bad it is.

View attachment 627904

View attachment 627905

View attachment 627906

View attachment 627907

View attachment 627908

View attachment 627909

Are those Tinkerbell seat covers?!? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

tinkerbell2.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back