• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

for you cooling system gurus 28 inch factory radiator

midnightrider1818

Local time
3:23 AM
Reaction score
most guys have 22 and 26 inch radiators. well in my 73 roadrunner it came with the hd cooling system. which included a 28 inch radiator. anybody have one of these. and if you do where did you guys find a shroud at

My 73 RR also has the 28 inch radiator. It took me a while to locate one that was not plastic and aluminum, as these are hard to come by anymore. You want to search for a CU510 as the replacement part CU 504 is no longer made. Spectra preminum or Vista pro were dead ends and actually i found one from Oreilly auto parts that was brass. I know they carry the plastic and aluminum ones so if you dont care its not brass, you can searh them for MHT 433510, which is the same number for the brass ones also, but i had them actually open the boxes at their distribution center in Billings and check and they sent me the brass one. There still should be one of the plastic and aluminuim ones in their Billings warehouse.

Auto Transport Service
Back