• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found a 69 RR in the weeds!

New AMD metal would be about 7K at least, likely nearer to 10K. What about labor to get it re-built? I have my eye on the 4 spd, and maybe that engine if the price is right, parting this out may be good, but, with the new stuff out now, why bother? After feeling/handling new AMD stuff, why mess with the old stuff? It kinds of cuts my Media Blasting off at the knees!

Humm, let me go down again tomorrow and get some better - closer shots, like underneath it, in the trunk etc. The floors are shot. 99 99 paint code sounds kind of cool, how many 99 99 were made?

IMG_1226.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_1224.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_1223.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_1212.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_1213.jpg
[/IMG]

you could special order omaha orange , ralley green , on 69rr.net we have found a one off petty blue in austalia . but 99 99 is the code for any non stock special order paint . Not sure if anyone has numbers but you dont see them very often at all . If you get it save that fender tag and guard it well also look for the broadcast sheet .

It could be, I really don't know, and didn't examine it further. I'd think the fender tag would say that according to what code the 440 is, or 383.

It could be, I really don't know, and didn't examine it further. I'd think the fender tag would say that according to what code the 440 is, or 383.

440 was not availble as a 4 barrel for 68 or 69 69 1/2 got a six pac option

road runners in 68 and standard 69 non a-12 cars only had the option for the 383 and hemi no 440's

OK. I got an Idee. Put the fender tag in a picture frame, hang it over a bar and tell the story of your buddy, hit the wall at Daytona at 165. He was your best man at your wedding and the Godfather to all 8 or your kids, and pulled you from a burning Huey in Viet Nam. When the smoke cleared, this all they found, the fender tag and two fingernails......................it'd keep 'em cryin all night

OK. I got an Idee. Put the fender tag in a picture frame, hang it over a bar and tell the story of your buddy, hit the wall at Daytona at 165. He was your best man at your wedding and the Godfather to all 8 or your kids, and pulled you from a burning Huey in Viet Nam. When the smoke cleared, this all they found, the fender tag and two fingernails......................it'd keep 'em cryin all night
:rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling: ? ? ? ? ? ?

They made 21,278 1969 plymouth Road Runner hardtop with the 383 4 speed combo.Now the hard to find paint code is still only going to make it a $25K car when restored properly.

Auto Transport Service
Back