• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found a 69 RR in the weeds!

There is a Petty blue project `68 on E bay right now, tall money though. It is all #'s matching with a build sheet which is nice.

About the paint on a few pages back. 99 is not the only paint code Bahama Yellow was 96. However I am not sure if it was used on fender tags.

See Red rectangle

96 Bahama Yellow Proof.JPG

I should buy it, then when Graveyard Carz comes around and sees it on this site, he may want to buy it, should make a wee bit o' profit!

Actually, I'm really leaning on buying it, but, it needs SO much work, there is no metal salvageable on this car, but, as I inch along with the Sat and GTX I want to have something in the wings per se; waiting. If I buy this car, I will pressure wash the entire car of all rats, and bugs, and weeds and rust crud, then, store it as it until I get to it. The F6 color would look stunning. I don't think the 25K is a hard number, I think it's going to go to 70K range, after all, these cars are getting rarer by the year!

Actually, I'm really leaning on buying it, but, it needs SO much work, there is no metal salvageable on this car, but, as I inch along with the Sat and GTX I want to have something in the wings per se; waiting. If I buy this car, I will pressure wash the entire car of all rats, and bugs, and weeds and rust crud, then, store it as it until I get to it. The F6 color would look stunning. I don't think the 25K is a hard number, I think it's going to go to 70K range, after all, these cars are getting rarer by the year!

as said before its not really F6 they are close but a shade off F6 is a real dodge color and was so coded on the fender tag as F6 , F6 /white interior /white wing is absolutely my favorite dodge color combo .

dayf6whotey.jpg

favortiF^6dc.jpg

Colors

It is a Chevy color just need to tint it a bit. Here is a pic of our 69 which sat out and has to get squirted again.

Color Comparison.JPG

RRrallyegreen.jpg

The green car is also an a-14

Just adding in..... The car is an A-14 spring special car.. 500 wheels, reflective pinstripe and white vinyl top.

Sorry for the big picture uploaded. That was not my intent. I can find the color but I sure as #@(*#( can't play well with the computer!

Last edited:
Just adding in..... The car is an A-14 spring special car.. 500 wheels, reflective pinstripe and white vinyl top.

Sorry for the big picture uploaded. That was not my intent. I can find the color but I sure as #@(*#( can't play well with the computer!

You done good, by the way great picture.

Auto Transport Service
Back