• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fraud Alert!!

I've sold a lot of stuff on FB but most of it was local but have shipped a few things to people on FB that didn't sell here or on other sites. The only things I've bought off of FB were local and paid in person.

Kiwi was referring to a former member who had mulitple profiles and screen names on here several years back. I haven't noticed any new posts for awhile, but there were some in the past couple of years, I believe.
@HEMI-ITIS can explain it.
There is explaining multipersonality disorder of that asshole. But the address you sent to is a major clue.What town did you send it to??

Ct
64AF3173-7919-4AFD-B209-97538D1D9BBC.jpeg

Also isn’t that some kind of federal fraud since he’s using the postal system ?

Kiwi was referring to a former member who had mulitple profiles and screen names on here several years back. I haven't noticed any new posts for awhile, but there were some in the past couple of years, I believe.
@HEMI-ITIS can explain it.
Would that be the guy that started the jack stand racer controversy?

I have purchased quite a few items on FBBO from multiple members, and thankfully, all went perfect. Craigslist, Fakebook, etc., I avoid.
I've done ok on Craigslist. (local) And decent experience with Ebay. I wouldn't trust FB.

Rental property Lisa Harris is his wife. PM'd big bill phone number connected to her and maybe him. Didn't want to post them mods might a teeny bit upset.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I've done ok on Craigslist. (local) And decent experience with Ebay. I wouldn't trust FB.
I used to find really good deals on new Snap On and Matco tools on EBay. I have noticed that lately, they are real hard to find. Seems that all of the sellers are dealers of some sort.

I have all his info but thanks guys !! I'm just trying warn people watch out for this clown Big Bill always try's to fair and honest with every one .

Dude, find a part he needs …. Then mail him a bag of ****

Ha ha that’s funny ,I gave him plenty of time he kept lying to me saying he had them boxed up and then he would say he was going to clean them up I said just send them I will clean them!

Take a $ 20 dollar bill .
Put it in a stamped envelope and mail it to the local jehova witness church in his area with his name and return address on the envelope.

Auto Transport Service
Back