• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fuel sender float?

68-500

Local time
9:47 AM
Reaction score
Anyone got a source for just the float for a sending unit? My gauge works when the float is floating. Its got a couple of rot holes in it that I tried to solder closed to no avail. When I google it I get results for mustang floats. Do these interchange? 68 coronet

I've heard the Mustang or some Ford float was interchangeable. I would think any float that will fit or is securely adaptable would work.
It's a pretty simple task: just needs to float on gasoline, right ?

Funny how timing is everything . Oh course with the quote I assumed you all would known I was asking about the car quest part number.
I prefer a merlot goes well with a juicy steak.

Thanks guys. I wanted to source 1 locally, but that’s not happening. I got 1 on Amazon

Funny how timing is everything . Oh course with the quote I assumed you all would known I was asking about the car quest part number.
I prefer a merlot goes well with a juicy steak.
A nice Beaujolais, would be a great accompaniment, as well, to a great Rib Eye or Filet Mignon or N.Y. Strip Steak (bone in) or a 1-1/2" thick Porterhouse steak, done to a medium......with a baked potato.......proceed with a jumbo shrimp cocktail......just a thought......
BOB RENTON

Auto Transport Service
Back