• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fuel tank for 68 Satellite wagon?

Ron Ward

Local time
10:10 AM
Reaction score
Hey, all. It's been quite some time since I've posted, but I've been busy working on my junk. I am looking for a new replacement fuel tank for my 1968 Satellite wagon. I've been told a tank from a 66-67 B-body will work, and I'm almost sure I read it here, but I can't find the thread/post regarding it. Anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks!

Ron

It will work but the tank indentations for the straps will be perpendicular to the original wagon tank.

Guessing It might have been my post.. Yes it will work, also uses the rubber hose kit they are the same as a 66 67 b body

I bought a new one for my 69 wagon I believe it cam from Vans Auto around $200
Let it

Hey, all. It's been quite some time since I've posted, but I've been busy working on my junk. I am looking for a new replacement fuel tank for my 1968 Satellite wagon. I've been told a tank from a 66-67 B-body will work, and I'm almost sure I read it here, but I can't find the thread/post regarding it. Anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks!

Ron
I have wondered what happened to you. I am hoping to get the Satty in the body shop to start replacement of quarter skins and outer wheel house this week.
Having a blast with my 64 Dodge--if I could just keep from breaking stuff!.........................Steve ..............MO

Hiya, Steve! Doing great here! New floor pans in the Road Runner and the wagon is ALMOST ready to bring down off the rotisserie! Sorry to hear you're still breaking things... LOL

Auto Transport Service
Back