• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Garage space in Denver metro area for rent?

Plumcrazybee

Local time
11:57 AM
Reaction score
Hi guy and girls!!

Wife and I are being forced into smaller(cheaper) housing due to her serious heath issues. So my Super Bee needs a home. I could put her in storage, but then 5 years will have gone by without having touched her.

So I am hoping to find a like minded individual that might have a single bay for my Bee where I could work on her. Definitely looking for a secure place, and availability that I could work on her. I am willing to pay cash for rent, or work it off doing anything you might need on a car, truck, motorcycle, paint your house, seriously, anything. I can fix most anything. Been an aircraft mechanic for nearly 30 years, but everything is just man made junk. If it breaks, we can fix it.

Thank you to all my Mopar friends and family!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all as well!! :hello2:

This sounds like a wonderful oppourtunity for BOTH parties as far as I'm concerned!
Good luck!
If I were closer, you'd have a spot next to my 70 Top Bananna Supebee...

Just saying...

damn I wish you were in Chicago!

good luck on your search

Auto Transport Service
Back