• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gaskets for round key door/trunk locks for 1970 Roadrunner (or any '70 B Body)

wtate

Local time
11:05 AM
Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm wondering if anyone knows where to get some good quality gaskets for the key locks on the exterior for the doors and trunk? The ones I have from YearOne or Classic Industries (?) are slightly too big and don't fit well at all. The driver's door one actually fell out. The color of the ones I have are gray, ideally I'd like to use black ones. Looking to see if anyone knows of higher gaskets that actually fit? Any help here appreciated.

Thanks,

Wayne

You know? Regardless of who you get them from being repop's. They're all probably going to be the SOS except from a different vendor. Good Luck

I got a set of locks from Van’s Auto and they had clear gaskets. They fit just fine. Might contact them to see if they will sell just the gaskets or if they will tell you their vendor for them.

Auto Transport Service
Back