• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

generally speaking.......when did you stop giving a F#%K?

For the most part we have just put things in order. What ever order you see it. What was important may not be now and what could be important you don't have the time. Which is fine because on your list it's not that high anymore. After you realized that you have kick your own *** for many years to get to what you have now it just hits you. Wow i have my family and love i have a house and the good lord to protect me and now you see that no matter what you always had it but you kept trying to polish it when you didn't need too. But now you really know what is and what isn't worth it. We are all glad you made it and your family most of all.

when My wife died 3 years ago,its been hard for me. I care if people are real but most are fakes.

Every day a gift from here. Have most of those I love still. Living the dream. Overpaid, and Blessed with Mopars and good weather. Lots of luck and timing. I had little to do with most of it.
Right place, right time, right parents. It's all good.

If I don't wake up in the morning you really think I will give a **** about what did or did not get done to day.
What needs to be done tomarrow will by then be someone elses problem.
Life goes on and I only have some what control of the moment.
Work hard. Care about others. Love the Lord.
What the **** else matters anyway?

I stopped giving a fuc after my first surgery was a fail ..... I know I need to start back up but I just can't seem to care.

when My wife died 3 years ago,its been hard for me. I care if people are real but most are fakes.

Sincere condolances .
Hopefully things will be better for you charish those memories and good times .It may help you along your way .

Me in August 2013.....
upload_2018-3-31_16-47-40.png

'Tis Better to Give Than to Receive
:D

forced to wear a vest with sensors and a big *** fanny pack that held the battery, ready to administer the 'therapy'.
'They' put one of those on me. Lasted overnight, until I pulled the damn thing off, and told them to shove it.
Already had two heart attacks, more than ten years ago. Because of that, and the **** me doctors, they won't fix my busted wrist. And I'm supposed to give a ****? Hehe.

Don't think so. Pretty sure I was born with a bad attitude, too. :hifu:

A few years ago I decided to stop allowing things to affect me that had no real importance. As I observe things that I come in contact with during the day, I realize that there is very few things that important.

The first thing I removed from my list was anything with an agenda. The next, was anything unhappy. I was now free to be happy myself. John Wayne has a quote in a movie where he says something like, "I don't do certain things to other people, and I require that they are not done to me". Draw the line and let them move on to the next victim. This vaccination works for me.

Wayyyyyyyyyy to many ali-asses to count:lol:Most people are real,just takes a one to name the herd.:screwy:

And I prey i predecease my wife.............I would lose it if I were in your shoes.

Last edited:
When my kid sister died at 49 and then my Mother 7 weeks later in 2009. My Daughter's 6 year Ewing's sarcoma battle and passing in 2015 was the final straw. Fortunately I've busted my ***, 16+ hours a day, self employed since I was 23 years old and am in a position at 56 that I can truly not give a ****.
Yes you are.What you have been through really shakes my belief,I try to but ..........:(

I had my heart attack at 55. It was a whale of an attack - they call it the widow maker. Blockage of 100% of the main left descending artery. Thought I was going to die in the meat wagon. My attitude has changed a lot since - lot of things I don't care about anymore. Used to be a work acholic but retired a year after the event. Just didn't care any longer about the business I was so passionate about. It almost killed me. Glad I quit. I have to admit I've lost my motivation for a lot of things. Don't seem to have the same all around zest for life I used to have. But to answer your question - I still give a **** about somethings. Especially my wife and a few other choice things. Don't want to have another one of those suckers. It's been nine years since and I've never felt the same.

Auto Transport Service
Back