• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Glove box install instructions? 67 Dodge

OldFireGuy

Local time
9:21 AM
Reaction score
Has this subject been covered before? I just got a new cardboard glove box liner for my 67 Coronet and it seems like it needs to go in from the bottom? The box has screws holding the 2 main pieces together. The screws also have dabs of glue on them, so I guess the idea is to leave the box assembled and install in one piece? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

When I put in my replacement glove box liner, I had to have the 2 parts separate and screw them back together after inserting them in the dash. I didn't have the room to sneak it in from below (AC car- but I don't know if it matters.)

I figured it out....just had to remove the 2 side screws and squeeze it together as I fed it up from the bottom. Jockeyed it around to line up all the screws and like magic it was installed.

a little late here, but they can be put in from the front...bottom piece first, then the top piece, then screw them together

Auto Transport Service
Back