• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Goddess heart surgery

I’ll send you some :lol:
horshack ooh ooh.gif

:rofl:

As I was playing with carb I noticed a ticking noise, and thought F***k :BangHead: . That and the beautiful noise of an un muffled big block, I really didn’t want to go back to work. Thankfully this was the culprit, just letting spark go wild!

0689600D-9B95-47C2-BE96-1148B9B768E9.jpeg

I have made a few early morning trips to the muffler shop after installing headers. The chugga-chugga-chugga of open exhaust seems cool for a little while, I'll admit.
The neighbors will LOVE it. So will whoever sits beside you at traffic lights along the way to the shop.

There’s a crackhead with a Toyota Camry that looks like it’s competed in a bunch of demolition derbies and doesn’t have exhaust, and there’s a couple of crotch rockets that love the rev limiter….I don’t care about the neighborhood :icon_fU:

There was a couple of issues, which is less than I thought there would be. It’s a little difficult to get into 1st, and it pops out. And reverse is a little difficult, and there was a bit of a grinding noise, which is suspect it’s not going into gear all the way.

Other then that everything else was good

Not even those! I went on eBay and looked up 2.5x23” glass packs, set the setting to lowest price, and I think they’re Tennessee muffler company, or something like that :lol:
Nice :) I'm doing a single 3" exhaust and plan on getting the biggest muffler i can find.. i want nice and quiet til the cutouts open :)

This was my first time going to this muffler shop, I’m very pleased with this guy. I never noticed it, but he pointed out the previous shop bent the driver side too much so it wasn’t symmetrical with the passenger, and he tried to make it look good to him. I was so impressed, I did a little burnout to thank him, and man the engine has so much more pep now!

Auto Transport Service
Back