• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Goddess heart surgery

Went to a swap meet this weekend and was able to water the money tree, and it blossomed, so brake booster is on its way!

5FE09947-1BB3-4BDA-91AB-BD7F24F0279B.gif

You will have a MUCH easier time swapping that by either removing the steering wheel OR the driver's seat.

I'm 5'10" and 200 lbs. Trying to slip under the dash with the steering wheel and seat in place is possible but difficult. I have a tilt column from a Cordoba that I intend to swap in. That ought to be a nice upgrade.

You will have a MUCH easier time swapping that by either removing the steering wheel OR the driver's seat.
I vote driver's seat. It's much easier to roll my fat *** out from under the wheel than slide up off the seat upside down lol

If your brake lines are long enough, you can just move the master cylinder forward enough, (while leaving the lines connected) swap the booster and not need to bleed the system.

Auto Transport Service
Back