• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Goodbye Old Wallet

Mine is a leather Colorado brand.....but I struggle to close it these days. Must be made of really hard leather.

20190310_133727.jpg

I will gladly trade wallets with you KIWI, mines very thin! LOL

if I don't have it my back pocket wallet, I get a back pain ( just it being there )

Last edited:
Top to bottom; old wallet, new wallet, next wallet.
I'm a wallet eccentric. I haven't used a wallet without a change purse since high school. All my friends know that if they see a wallet with a change purse, buy it , I'll pay them back.
They old wallet wouldn't have been replaced except the little plastic windows had so much clear tape on them, it was twice as thick as it needed to be.
I'm not used to the layout of the new one yet, I don't really like it, I'll probably get used to it in five years or so.

20190309_172249.jpg

Try a Buffalo Billfold. Made from buffalo hide. Tough as nails and soft enough to seem broken in from the get go. That’s my go to when I need another one - which will be a long long time. Had one and lost it. Then I bought another two just in case. Google it.

Hit it with mink oil, let it soak for a day or two. Place it between a couple of 2x6 and park your truck on it you'll be set. I did the last part after drinking lol. It worked though

I have a wallet but I mostly use a money clip. A few bucks a credit card and drivers license. I have been doing this for about 20 yrs now.

There are certain items I don't relish having to replace and my wallet is one of them. Finally did it today...was overdue. My new one feels like a chunk of wood against my ***!
I feel right at home with your thread.
Have to finally retire my old one that i have had for literally decades.
Bought my replacement, but just haven't gotten around to using it yet.
My wallet is 8+ years old and wore out. Santa gave me a new wallet last Christmas and I still haven't made the switch to the new one. Just like Ron said, I know the new one will feel like a chunk of wood against my ***............

yep wallet time is here but i will hold off for awhile more.

My wife has about ten purses. Me, I have one wallet and cry when it's time to let go! Pain in the ***..... no, really, a pain in the ***!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back