• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Google knows everything.

Looking at some ancient photos of a nearby tavern/rest that is still operating in the same building, it's friggin amazing how things have changed in the last 100 years! Very few had phones, plumbing, or electricity outside cities, and one photo taken of the bld shows the outdoor crapper and hitching posts yet. The County highway wasn't paved yet. 100 years isn't that long, if my dad were alive he would have had his 103 birthday...he made it to 94...just one gen ahead granted he was near 40 when i was born. No pewters we got da news from papers, no GPS, credit cards, just incredible what we find common now!

It happened again! Reading a thread on fabo about a guy who blew up his 540 (bad!). Thread title, something about a size ten foot in a size seven shoe. So, what appears? A shoe add from a company I never heard of!.

Posted by someone else here recently...
0bf.jpg

Anyone using Fartbook will know about this invasive activity. FB rifles through your contacts and phone lists, and makes suggestions to you of potential friends. It's scary how in depth it gets at times. Adverts are also targeted at you by simple EFTPOS transactions also. The spys out there in cyber-space have access to your spending habits. :eek:

In case anyone asks....EFTPOS = Electronic Funds Transfer at Point Of Sale

It's not who this video is about so let's not go there. It's about what the judge is asking G@@gle to turn over.

They are not questioning what Google actually has in their possession on an individual and can be used in court! Texts, E-mails, Phone Records:rolleyes:

Auto Transport Service
Back