• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

graphic express strip kit

b_body_hopeful

Local time
12:24 AM
Reaction score
graphic express stripe kit

Has any one dealt with any graphic express stripe kits? If so, how close to original did they look, how did they fit? Did you have any problems with anything about them or the product? Thanks in advance. OR whose did you buy and did you like it?

Last edited:
Anyone have a suggestion on where to purchase a 73 stripe kit that they liked?

I'll let you know in a few months. Ironically I just ordered one yesterday. Phoenix graphics is a vendor. Give them a shout? I just ordered where I can get best price being in Canada. A local vendor deals with them.

Shout out to my pals at The Mustang Shop. I am their only mopar customer. But, they are great to get parts from.

We can help you out with your Mopar decal
needs. We have been in business since 1985 and are licensed by Fiat Chrysler Corporation.

I've used Phoenix and Graphics Express and found them to be about the same. They are all using the same 3M material, so that level of quality is the same. What I like better about Graphic Express is they are close to where I live and they usually can get an order cut and out to me within two days tops.

I ordered my 74 Road Runner stripes through Phoenix, and they looked great but I couldn't get reflective tape for the hood stripes, just the body stripes. I contacted Graphics Express and they made the reflective hood stripes I needed. I've also bought all my callout decals from them. They look and install just as well as the Phoenix ones did.

http://phoenixgraphix.com/p-d/ct410.php. I am sorry for any confusion with your above order and we don't know what happened but the kit comes complete in reflective which would have included the hood stripes nested within the kit. We have been licensed with Chrysler for many more years than Graphic Express. Thank you for the above information

Auto Transport Service
Back