• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Graveyard Carz

What's missing and would attend to your point is a professional narrator. :) It would help a ton, but again he is doing this all on his own, probably cant afford Michael Buffer...LOL

What's missing and would attend to your point is a professional narrator. :) It would help a ton, but again he is doing this all on his own, probably cant afford Michael Buffer...LOL[/QUOTE
]
than he is solely respond able for the content too....

Yep, but he is a car guy and lets face it not all car guys have the right skills to produce and direct and act and make a show so it so it appeals to more than a handful of grumpy guys who own a mopar and computer.

You cant make a living by just appealing to 5000 people... cant sell commercial space .... so unless it appeals to the masses ... its public access cable

You aren't that far from him in reality and if you can do better as you say but are only lacking the money maybe you can offer your talents to him and help him out? What shows have you produced or written for? You the man behind Waynes World and been being modest this whole time? LOL

Hence the suggestion to listen to his audience... Criticism constructively... Not just the praisers, Mark has enough of those it seems already, I would think most the People are hoping it will get much better...

- - - Updated - - -

You don't have to do the job, to know it looks bad.... I have no intention of doing a show, I think I can find a much better use for my funds & time or my skills.....

Mark Worman without a doubt is a very knowledgeable man when it come to Mopar cars. He is an expert and knows how to restore the classic Mopars. Having said that, Mark Worman is also an eccentric, narcissistic man with a control issue. I certainly hope he doesn't really run a business like he does on television.

Mark Worman without a doubt is a very knowledgeable man when it come to Mopar cars. He is an expert and knows how to restore the classic Mopars. Having said that, Mark Worman is also an eccentric, narcissistic man with a control issue. I certainly hope he doesn't really run a business like he does on television.
:welcome: aboard!

Come on over to the "Welcome Wagon" thread to tell us about you and your ride.

Remember, It's just a show!

Auto Transport Service
Back