• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Greetings B Body Members

While I don't know the reasoning behind the change it was year based for the B-Body cars, Pre-73 running the smaller 1-1/8" shaft and 73 and later running the larger 1-1/4" shaft. That being said, the C body cars did use the larger shaft Pre-73
That makes sense re: C body behemoths.
I guess he wanted to be sure.
My 70 Roadrunner is a real V-code, but has a 71 steel crank, heavy rods motor, which is basically the same thing as what was in it.
I'm looking forward to not getting chest pains trying to parallel park in July in south Louisiana...lol.

I have one in a box ready to go in the car this spring. Looking forward to it!

Hi and welcome to the site and thanks for becoming a sponsor :thumbsup:

Hey guys

Looking into buying a complete Borgeson system. I have 68 Dodge Charger with a 440 BB Raised Deck. I won't be using any of the old parts that were on my previous setup. Guess this will mean new everything.

Can you please give me an idea of thenparrs list. I won't be using my Federal old pump either and I guess I will require a coupler.

Thanks for any help

Outstanding! Welcome

Hey guys

Looking into buying a complete Borgeson system. I have 68 Dodge Charger with a 440 BB Raised Deck. I won't be using any of the old parts that were on my previous setup. Guess this will mean new everything.

Can you please give me an idea of thenparrs list. I won't be using my Federal old pump either and I guess I will require a coupler.

Thanks for any help
We offer a complete kit for your application with the Saginaw pump, box, hoses and steering column coupler. Kit part # is 999065

Thank you
Will look into that. if I purchase through you directly and mention forbbodiesonly.com do we get a little discount
As the manufacturer we do not compete with our dealers on price. You can check with Bergman Autocraft, Classic Industries, Year One and POL which are all sponsors of this site.

A friend of mine just showed me yesterday your box and pump that he just put in a 66 mustang. He said it was “scary” how perfect it fit. And he went to the parts store and just asked for a factory replacement belt.

I sure hope I get a Borgeson sticker to put on my tool box. :)

Welcome & thanks for the coming info you can

Auto Transport Service
Back