• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Greetings from Iowa.... Land of corn and soybeans!

P Dubya

Local time
10:24 AM
Reaction score
Hello! Recently purchased a 69 Road runner clone, 440/6pack. This is my first older Mopar so I am sure I will have plenty of questions (actually already do) as I get a little time to drive it. So far it I have noticed it gets plenty of attention wherever its parked. Love it !

Welcome aboard from Ohio. We don't discriminate here, no matter where you're from;unless it's from "certain" coastal regions!

Hello! Recently purchased a 69 Road runner clone, 440/6pack. This is my first older Mopar so I am sure I will have plenty of questions (actually already do) as I get a little time to drive it. So far it I have noticed it gets plenty of attention wherever its parked. Love it !
Hello from NY.
You are in a great spot. Lots of personalities here and lots of knowledge. I don't have anything tech to offer that is not bested by others but have learned a great deal.

Welcome from a corn and soybean grower in Nebraska. Post some pictures of your Road runner.

I lived in Waukee, Iowa for about 5 years.

Last edited:
Welcome from Missouri!!

Welcome from Waterloo

Welcome! Here in Illinois they're building on all of our Farm land, so if you guys are growing food
we will be able to survive! Please stay the way you are. Congrats on the car.

Welcome from southern Illinois! You know we like car **** a lot !

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

good luck with the 69 RR 6bbl clone

welcome to the site and we love pics of cars. Just saying :D

Hopefully I am able to get a few pics here... First timer/FNG.... ;-)

20210610_064637.jpg 20210609_092647.jpg 20210609_193045.jpg

Welcome aboard! And I always thought it was soybeans and corn! I must have been traveling the other way!

Welcome aboard from northwest Tennessee (born and raised in Moline, Illinois)! Sweet Road Runner -- that tan top is surely distinctive. Enjoy the rightful attention and your new second home. Don't be shy about hitting me up if there's anything I can help with as you make it your own.

Welcome from Indiana. Nice Plymouth. Yep, corn first, at least that’s the way I’ve always done it.

Welcome from Alabama, a great 6-pack way to go.

Auto Transport Service
Back