• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy Independence Day!

Coyoteduster

Local time
1:37 PM
Reaction score
Hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th, and while your celebrating, please remember those who have served, fought and died for our great country. Let Freedom Reign.

10302739_528315513946662_916862704906316219_n.jpg

Happy USA Birthday to all my American friends! Enjoy the holiday, the freedoms it represents and...the fireworks!

USA
We're #1

God Bless America

"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human, passions, unbridled by morality and religion. Our Constitution only for a moral and religious people.
It is wholly inadequate to the government of ANY OTHER"
.......John Adams

"Give me liberty or give me death"
......Patrick Henry

USA
We're #1

God Bless America

"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human, passions, unbridled by morality and religion. Our Constitution only for a moral and religious people.
It is wholly inadequate to the government of ANY OTHER"
.......John Adams

"Give me liberty or give me death"
......Patrick Henry

X2:headbang: Well Said by Sonny..

tumblr_n4fovhc1F41s96111o1_1280.jpg

here this is for all GOD BLESS AMERICA [video]http://www.history.com/topics/holidays/july-4th/videos/fourth-of-july-history[/video]

Happy 4th of July Independence day to all!! Thanks to all of the veterans and active duty soldiers who made this possible! If you have a 5th on the 4th, don't drink and drive

Well said all! Happy Independence Day !!

:sFl_america2: Happy Birthday America! :sFl_america2:

:party: :balloons: :balloons: :happybday: :bday3: :balloons: :balloons: :party:

a belated happy 4th to all...

Auto Transport Service
Back