• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

hard choice to make

IMG_4560.gif

i got a chuckle this morning reading your thread . i remember the days when life was so simple . i only had one car , one engine , enuf money for one tank of gas and one beer . sure made decisions a lot easier to make .

i got a chuckle this morning reading your thread . i remember the days when life was so simple . i only had one car , one engine , enuf money for one tank of gas and one beer . sure made decisions a lot easier to make .
I marked agree to this but, I do like my current financial situation.
Mike

ya .. but the dreams we had ....

I marked agree to this but, I do like my current financial situation.
Mike
yes i(we) certainly are in better shape financially. that is why i got more decisions to make and there usually harder . 5 vehicles in the drive , 6or 7 bikes in the garage ! which one do i want to drive today !!! ….and the list goes on …. lol !!!! 4 atvs, 6 tractors, ………

yes i(we) certainly are in better shape financially. that is why i got more decisions to make and there usually harder . 5 vehicles in the drive , 6or 7 bikes in the garage ! which one do i want to drive today !!! ….and the list goes on …. lol !!!! 4 atvs, 6 tractors, ………
dose everything or most of them run?? or still in parts piles all over the place.... lol

ya , that stuff i mentioned above all turn key n go , not
dose everything or most of them run?? or still in parts piles all over the place.... lol
that i don’t have piles that need attention!!!big piles!

ya , that stuff i mentioned above all turn key n go , not

that i don’t have piles that need attention!!!big piles!
im still doing caveman. most of what i have been doing the past 5-6 years has been outside. old mini vans make nice storage units ..... i got like 60 cars up here. most are parts cars for the one thats next in line. my S/C 360 ate up the last 3 years and a pile of cash. all of it out side. hoping to have the new shop up this summer. its not a B body .. but im kinda like how it turned out.... had a hand on every nut and bolt. built the mil on the new deck.

2f1b308108c4b1b1.jpeg

214487505_1771569873029878_5179363260726179586_n.jpg

735.jpeg

1f98960b72fccc85_2022-11-06_03-07-29.jpeg

1659364316288.png

im still doing caveman. most of what i have been doing the past 5-6 years has been outside. old mini vans make nice storage units ..... i got like 60 cars up here. most are parts cars for the one thats next in line. my S/C 360 ate up the last 3 years and a pile of cash. all of it out side. hoping to have the new shop up this summer. its not a B body .. but im kinda like how it turned out.... had a hand on every nut and bolt. built the mil on the new deck.

View attachment 1601164

View attachment 1601166

View attachment 1601167

View attachment 1601168

View attachment 1601170
that’s a cool car . it’s hard keeping up , especially caveman style. i’ve been busy on upgrades on my place , been needing a shop w lift for years . this year no distractions, it’s a go . also gots lots other stuff to do , my e body build is in the works, almost got the body panels hung , next is getting the underside , inside and engine bay in color after prep of course . lots to do round here , i need a couple more of me ! it’s in my buddies shop !

883EBB97-8FD5-4AA9-A4EA-CA06AF2498D6.jpeg

that’s a cool car
They are ! Don't see 'um often. A neighbor of mine has one. His is a outside car.Has painted it 3 times(One Day Paint) in the last 10 years.
Desert Sun is a killer,but it has zero rust.

Auto Transport Service
Back