• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Has anyone had luck with the Ram Man?

The "rep" on Wayne is that he is a veritable fountain of knowledge - with next to zero people skills.
Such a waste, really - he could have been at the forefront of this.
'Bout sums it up moparedtn.......
Thanks ...
(maybe he has gotten too big?)

funny you should ask...I ordered a hemi boost setup off of ebay for my 70 bee. Paid and waited. I occasionally got a message saying that covid put them behind. So I waited. Well, I waited too long for paypal to help.
I left several messages. Finally, after 7 or 8 months, I drove by his shop. It's on his mom's property. She answered the door. Mom led me back to the shop where his girlfriend was sitting. She confessed that ebay order tend to get a bit lost. I glanced at the job list on a clipboard. My order was not there. Long story short....after 3 more months and a couple more unannounced visits, I got my (unpainted)parts

Yep, zero people skills. I would rather deal with Mobilparts Craig Studnick, or Dr Diff than anybody else.

In my case he was a conceited dick and like an idiot I still bought a booster set up from him at a show which he guaranteed would fit my car and engine combo. Needless to say it doesn't come close to fitting and I learned an expensive lesson as I was warned on this site about him.

'Bout sums it up moparedtn.......
Thanks ...
(maybe he has gotten too big?)
Doubt he has gotten to big. Now, gotten to big of an ego, you bet. Honestly can't believe he is still in business.

funny you should ask...I ordered a hemi boost setup off of ebay for my 70 bee. Paid and waited. I occasionally got a message saying that covid put them behind. So I waited. Well, I waited too long for paypal to help.
I left several messages. Finally, after 7 or 8 months, I drove by his shop. It's on his mom's property. She answered the door. Mom led me back to the shop where his girlfriend was sitting. She confessed that ebay order tend to get a bit lost. I glanced at the job list on a clipboard. My order was not there. Long story short....after 3 more months and a couple more unannounced visits, I got my (unpainted)parts
Sounds like his mom’s having a hard time getting him out of the house.

ha...noooo. Ram man's mom. his new girlfriend runs the shop.

Last edited:
I contacted him when I was ready to convert my 64 Fury to front disc brakes. Never got a response.
I converted my ‘64 Sport Fury to discs about 20 years ago, using all Mopar parts. It was a learning experience, for sure!

I can not seem to navigate his website..
Seems to be under repair...
STAY AWAY FROM THIS CROOK!!!!!! I sent him $2090 for a disk brake conversion kit for my 1971 Dodge D300. None of the parts that were sent to me and repeated attempts to contact him by phone or email have been ignored. I've reported him to the Better Business Bureau and the Texas State Attorney General's Office. You'll regret doing business with this guy.

Auto Transport Service
Back