• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a new truck on order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make it a 1 ton more door dual wheel and yer close to 100 grand.

I looked at one the other day, over 85 grand!! I can't justify the money for something I would just drive around in. They are truly nice though!! I have owned three, not near that price. If you're ever interested in a mopar of any kind, before you buy, come talk to me!

I hope you have better luck with yours than I do with my '17 Bighorn! Between recalls coming in the mail and things that have been repaired or paid for outta pocket on this thing its ridiculous.
I was just at the dealer today having a manifold leak fixed, 42,000km on it lol. After a call to Fiat to discuss the lack of call backs from the dealership regarding warranty issues I will never buy a new vehicle again. Warranty is only as good as the dealership you take it too was exactly what the Fiat guy told me, if they dont want to work on it they do not have to because they are privately owned, regardless if it is covered under warranty or not. Good system eh?
I was walking the lot and saw a pretty white Laramie 4 door 4x4 Ram with a gas engine...$88,000 cdn!!
They are not a truck anymore but a glorified car with a box in the back. If you want to carry groceries in your new truck you will need to put air bags in to carry the load lol. Wish I kept the 07 Ram I had.

I stopped and looked at the dealer by my parents house. They always have several dually since they are out in the country. A nice black with tan bottom loaded was $96,890+.

Congrats on the new ride. I was not a fan of the newer style when they first came out (resembles Toyota in the front) but they are growing on me. They are getting excellent reviews.

Had a new 2019 4dr 1500 Bighorn while my truck had some warranty work done... If I had FU money I would have it just to run around in. Loaded.. Back-up Camera, side/blind spot alerts, heated steering wheel and seats. Road very nice with lots of power and great handling with incredible braking.. Good looking Truck with a nice color.. But love my work truck as it's a real Truck 2017 2500 4dr 8ft bed.
rental ram.jpg
photo 1 - Copy (2).JPG

Agreed!!! Can't stand this Bill board size lettering on the Rams or other brands for that matter. Who really needs F-150 across the entire width of the tailgate?

Congratulations!!
My wife absolutely loves hers [17-1500, bighorn).
Yep, we no longer own a car. :D
IF you're going to tow, order the 3.91 gears, it is a blast to drive!
And tow rating over 10k.
Wife tows her own gooseneck horse trailer, very easily, it weighs around 8k tops loaded, and gets 14 mpg.
Great truck!!

I have a new truck on order,a 2019 Ram 1500 4x4.I started looking 3 weeks ago.I took my time on this looking things over.Went in today and discussed price and the deals.The salesperson,has been great to me.Getting $500.00 off the price,military discount.Looked at my 2013 Ram 1500 for trade in,was impressed I keep it clean and is maintained very well.Getting the bumper to bumper lifetime warranty too.Going to like it,will have the 5.7 hemi which has power.
download (19).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back