• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a new truck on order

Status
Not open for further replies.

amoparlady

Local time
2:54 PM
Reaction score
I have a new truck on order,a 2019 Ram 1500 4x4.I started looking 3 weeks ago.I took my time on this looking things over.Went in today and discussed price and the deals.The salesperson,has been great to me.Getting $500.00 off the price,military discount.Looked at my 2013 Ram 1500 for trade in,was impressed I keep it clean and is maintained very well.Getting the bumper to bumper lifetime warranty too.Going to like it,will have the 5.7 hemi which has power.

Are you going with the new bodystyle or the classic, which is the last bodystyle continued?

New body style,the limited.Had to order it,want the 6 foot,5 inch box.Will be a 4 door

Good choice. What colour did you choose?

Congrats on the new ride.

Umm, the 6'-5" box is a short bed. I know there is shorter bed even with the 5'-6" bed. I agree though always need a 8' bed on my trucks.

Last edited:
Should be a nice ride.
Has anyone noticed how badly trucks made in the last 15-20 years rust?

Please expound on this 'bumper to bumper lifetime warranty'. Is this for as long as you own it...is it transferrable if sold/ gifted...does it covers ''anything and everything" or just drive train. Can't imagine what a vehicle ''lifetime" warranty costs. Not trying to be an asset, but really would like to know.

Should be a nice ride.

Yep, mine is 23 years old now and the Michigan winters have killed the body but it just won't die. Rusting off of the frame.
Should be a nice ride.
Best vehicle I have ever had and still probably 90% factory. It is even worse now than pictured.

20170304_145148.jpg

90% factory....the other 10% rusted away? Lol
My 92 Dakota is just now rusting in the rear wheel arches.

Please expound on this 'bumper to bumper lifetime warranty'. Is this for as long as you own it...is it transferrable if sold/ gifted...does it covers ''anything and everything" or just drive train. Can't imagine what a vehicle ''lifetime" warranty costs. Not trying to be an asset, but really would like to know.
Covers the drivetrain,electronics except the brakes and tires.Costs $3,000.00 and well worth it

I have an 05 Ram 1500. The battery just died after 14 years, and I've put about $300 in parts in the 14 years I've owned it. The biggest cost was a front bearing hub for about $125, of course it was drivers side that was more expensive then pass. side. So if I spent $3000 in warranty, I would not have gotten my money's worth. I don't use it for business, just a good looking truck that runs great. Also it's a Rumble Bee edition which makes it stand out in the crowd.

Same here. I don't have $2500.00 into my truck after 23 years. Brakes, rotors, tires, steering parts, idler pulley, belt once and scheduled oil and filter changes. Knock on wood, the rest is all original.

Very cool

good luck & happy MoParing :thumbsup:

-----------------------------------------------------

I went to the Ram site & built one
for shits & giggles
2019 Ram 1500 4x4 Limited Delmonico Red Pearl
with a Limited to start with the 6' 4" bed, 4dr
5.7 Hemi 33ga. fuel & "Loaded with a bunch of group options"
off road & 22" wheels/tires 45's
$65,000 appr.
est. capitalized costs $58,621
$6,955 options

2019 Ram 1500 Limited 4x4 5.7ltr Hemi 4 dr 6.4 bed loaded $65,190.png

Last edited:
I like the Rebel 1500 4x4 in Silver & Black myself
5.7ltr 395hp Hemi, 4dr 5'7" bed, 33 gal. fuel, loaded with options
$57,750

2019 Ram 1500 Rebel 4x4 5.7ltr Hemi 395hp tow package loaded Silver black $57,750.png

IF I was in the market,
my 99 Dakota SLT 4x4 5.2ltr Magnum
still only has 59,000 miles
Budnicks 99 Dakota 4x4 #1.JPG

It'll be a while before I buy another
I wish they'd come back with a new Dakota/midsize too
for a kick around truck

It'd be cool if they made something to rival the Raptor
Hellcat powered :poke:

I don't really need another full size truck
I already have a 1 ton diesel 5 speed dually 4x4 for towing

Last edited:
60k for a truck Ridiculous,Throw a Cummins in and its closer to 75k!

Make it a 1 ton more door dual wheel and yer close to 100 grand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back