• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Headlights

62polara500

Local time
4:00 AM
Reaction score
I just joined this website and have questions. I have a 62 Dodge Polara 500 and I need some help with why some of my lights arent working. I had dims and brights, then last night I had no dims, just my brights worked. My dash lights dont work either. I checked and its not a fuse. any ideas?

Check your wires to the high beam switch on the floor..
Petty Blue 67 gTx

dimer switch and check your dash light switch they get touchy with age. My dash lights flicker off and on with a wiggle of the switch.

Attachments

• IMGP2212.jpg
    IMGP2212.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 194
I love your Pistol Grip shifter!!! Looks close to the dash? A knuckle buster?

Also, check your grounds. Mine has a ground wire in the RF fender behind the headlight bucket.

Thank you, I check and it was the dimmer switch. Now that I fixed that, Im still in need of help. My dash gauges work but not the dash light. I found this on Ebay, PANELESCENT dash light driver unit. Ive never heard of one so is this what could be the problem? If its a light switch where do I get one?

Auto Transport Service
Back