• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Headlights

62polara500

Reaction score
I just joined this website and have questions. I have a 62 Dodge Polara 500 and I need some help with why some of my lights arent working. I had dims and brights, then last night I had no dims, just my brights worked. My dash lights dont work either. I checked and its not a fuse. any ideas?

dimer switch and check your dash light switch they get touchy with age. My dash lights flicker off and on with a wiggle of the switch.

Attachments

• IMGP2212.jpg
    IMGP2212.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 194
I love your Pistol Grip shifter!!! Looks close to the dash? A knuckle buster?

Also, check your grounds. Mine has a ground wire in the RF fender behind the headlight bucket.

Thank you, I check and it was the dimmer switch. Now that I fixed that, Im still in need of help. My dash gauges work but not the dash light. I found this on Ebay, PANELESCENT dash light driver unit. Ive never heard of one so is this what could be the problem? If its a light switch where do I get one?

Back