• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Headliner Teeth Rail

Moparfiend

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:41 AM
Reaction score
Hey guys anyone know if the area over the doors in my Sport Satellite had those teeth rails (don’t know what they are called) like the top of the front window and along the rear window for stretching the headliner out? I don’t recall removing them and I don’t see the mounting holes that would attach them leading me to believe they indeed were never there.

image.jpg

Lol... my entire headliner install is in my Bee restoration thread. That part is early 2017 over on dodgecharger.com It's a sticky at the top of guys car discussions or similar such named section.

Do you have the headliner bow clips? They fit into the horizontal slots IIRC
Yes I was missing a few but ordered more. Not cheap but now I’ll have enough. I have 4 clips for I think the interior trim and one missing wire spring that I am also pointing to but not sure where thats from. Not sure I took any pictures when ripping out the old headliner it was dusty and nasty and long ago now….

image.jpg

Yes I was missing a few but ordered more. Not cheap but now I’ll have enough. I have 4 clips for I think the interior trim and one missing wire spring that I am also pointing to but not sure where thats from. Not sure I took any pictures when ripping out the old headliner it was dusty and nasty and long ago now….

View attachment 1494512
Should have two of the wires that go above the back window and attach to the last bow to hold it from pulling forward.

I might have an extra wire and bow clips if you need them.

I might have an extra wire and bow clips if you need them.
Thanks Marc, I bought the bow clips so I’ll have extra for others as well however I could use the wire AND a picture of how it’s wired in as I haven’t a clue how it attaches.

I'll look for the wire. There should be slots in the rear window frame to accept the wire. I believe they attach to the material flat that the rear bow goes into. I'm certain dadsbee has a picture.

Agreed. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make'm drink!
I can’t find the link even though I’m the one who asked the administrator to add the sticky. Where’s the darn sticky? I’m all thumbs here lol

I can’t find the link even though I’m the one who asked the administrator to add the sticky. Where’s the darn sticky? I’m all thumbs here lol
As clearly stated above that part of my resto in on dodgecharger.com all you have to do is click this link... the forums link that comes up to take you there and then the car guys discussions.

Hey guys anyone know if the area over the doors in my Sport Satellite had those teeth rails (don’t know what they are called) like the top of the front window and along the rear window for stretching the headliner out? I don’t recall removing them and I don’t see the mounting holes that would attach them leading me to believe they indeed were never there.

View attachment 1494458
Apparently side attachments are just glue and clips. I added new headliner to mine but just used glue and did not realize clips should be used. I have one spot that keeps coming loose so I wish to buy clips to redo it. Does anyone have a pic of a clip separately and one with it in place?

Apparently side attachments are just glue and clips. I added new headliner to mine but just used glue and did not realize clips should be used. I have one spot that keeps coming loose so I wish to buy clips to redo it. Does anyone have a pic of a clip separately and one with it in place?
Post 3 above are the side clips and are available at several places. If you used the right glue the clips are not really needed but for insurance. The Weldwood glue makes all the difference in being successful or not in my opinion. If your glue isn’t working the clips used to tighten it up will not hold!

IMG_0810.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back