• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Sunny Florida!

Local time
7:51 PM
Reaction score
First time in a Forum setting. I have had my 72 Charger now for about 12 years but 10 of those years she has been sitting at my parents house in Iowa. I finally saved up the money to get her down here to Tampa, FL. She just was put on the trailer this morning and is headed for me. She has a rebuilt 360 bored .030 over. Once she gets here I got some new tires to put on and an aftermarket A/C to keep me cool in this heat down here. Hope to post more pictures once she's at my house.

imagejpeg_0.jpg
imagejpeg_0001.jpg

Welcome from Indiana, if she sat the whole 10 years you might want to have a look at the cylinders before you start her up and consider re gasketing the motor.

Welcome to FBBO. Air would be nice in the summer heat in Tampa. Good luck.

Welcome from Ohio, mine sat that long, a little Marvel Mystery oil in each cyl; spin over the next day w/o spark plugs, then use a drill driven priming rod in the distributor hole, reinstall dist., gas in carb & go.

Welcome from central Indiana. Betcha can't wait for it to get home.

Welcome to FBBO. Sweet ride you have there. Good luck with the transport and refreshing her.

Welcome from NC and if she say that long, listen to the advice and take the extra time to start it up right and save yourself in the long run.

Welcome to FBBO from hot & dry NorCal

Welcome not too far from me glad to have you here! Looking forward to seeing you at the local shows.

Auto Transport Service
Back