• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Texas

Rebel74

Local time
10:36 AM
Reaction score
Howdy y'all! New here, just picked up a 74 Charger SE. Hoping to learn as much as I can as I get this thing into proper working order.
car.jpg
enginebay.jpg
interior.jpg

Welcome from Alabama, that car sure is complete. If something is broken you will know what the replacement should look like. I bet it's not to far from being 100%.

Welcome aboard from Ohio.

I like the red with white.

What engine?
(first 5 VIN digits)

Thanks for the welcome(s)!

I do believe it is a 318 (WP29Gxxxxxxxx). At least that's what the seller said it had. Runs and drives (just not able to pass inspection yet). Exterior trim is sitting in the trunk. Hopefully in a couple of weeks it's getting a paint job, plus some electrical work. Then I'll be tinkering with the motor to wring out as much from a 318 as I can.

Hey , welcome from by Golly , Porter , Tx area , nice car and hope you enjoy your new baby ! Let us know if we can help ! JC

I'll definitely be needing help, so will definitely be posting questions out in the forums. :drinks:

Good idea , questions and pics go hand in hand on this site , so your help is more accurate! Guys here have pretty much, seen it and done it !

Welcome from the great mud flats of Pasadena Tx!!

welcome to FBBO

Welcome from Missouri!!

Auto Transport Service
Back