• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Knowledge Seeker

RMFSF

Local time
10:34 AM
Reaction score
Retired after 32 years in Army. Needed a purpose so picked up a 1972 Charger from the sister-in-law. It had sat in a corner of the machinery barn at the family farm since 1985. I've been working on it for over a year. The more I learn the more I find I don't know. Came here to get some help from some smart guys. I've always been a motorcycle guy.

Charger.jpg

Welcome. You are in the right place. Lots of knowledge on this sight. That looks like a fun project. Tell us more about the car, please.
Thank you for your service in the army for all those years.

Welcome from Washington State. I had a 72 Charger, nice choice.

Retired after 32 years in Army. Needed a purpose so picked up a 1972 Charger from the sister-in-law. It had sat in a corner of the machinery barn at the family farm since 1985. I've been working on it for over a year. The more I learn the more I find I don't know. Came here to get some help from some smart guys. I've always been a motorcycle guy.

View attachment 1624068
Welcome from NJ, Army! Don’t tell my ex in Knoxville that I wished you welcome or she may visit you. :lol:

IMG_3926.gif
IMG_3817.gif
IMG_3677.gif
IMG_3563.gif
IMG_3533.gif
IMG_3296.gif
IMG_3220.gif
IMG_2869.gif
IMG_3156.gif
IMG_3196.gif

Welcome to the site!!! You came to the right place!

Cool car, looks pretty clean except for the 30 pound of dust..
Welcome from Michigan.

Welcome from NJ. Nice barn find, lol

Welcome, and first, thank you for your service, you are appreciated more than you know. You came here to get some help from some smart guys ? There's lotsa those types here.... and then, there's dummys like me ! Nice car there, your sister-in-law got any others hangin' 'round like that ?

Welcome, and first, thank you for your service, you are appreciated more than you know. You came here to get some help from some smart guys ? There's lotsa those types here.... and then, there's dummys like me ! Nice car there, your sister-in-law got any others hangin' 'round like that ?
I don't stink you are a dummy.....

Thanks for your service...

Welcome to FBBPO from NorCal Sierras

good luck with 'the sister in laws' 72 Charger project

Cool Charger! Welcome to the site! Chargers are addictive! You can't have just one!

20220925_200214.jpg

Looks like an SE.

Let's see more of it.

Fender tag?

Welcome aboard from Ohio.

Welcome from New Zealand.

Nice ride. Gotta have more pics, please.

Welcome from Alabama, another thank you for your service. Cool Charger.

32 years??? Your either a glutton for punishment or you were built "differently" Either way Thanks for your Service!!

Nice 72, Looks nicely optioned... I'm sure you've removed the dirt so let's see a more recent picture...

Auto Transport Service
Back