• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

help id'ing parts

paris401

Local time
4:41 AM
Reaction score
i found these '2' pieces , and have no idea what they are or what they fit - they seem to be rubber, with clips, and the rubber is attached to metal-
the numbers are ecF-1 usa 1092392
maybe for the window in the door??? i measured it against my wifes 67 gtx, and the length seems to be correct - the cars i restored were a 69 roadrunner , daytona and superbirds-
thanks for any assistance

IMG_3661.JPG IMG_3662.JPG IMG_3663.JPG

Interior door window felts?

Those clips on the back look like for something newer a 70s dodge pickup maybe?

Those clips on the back look like for something newer a 70s dodge pickup maybe?

i don't think so, as the only cars i restored was my wifes 67 gtx, 69 roadrunner, 69 daytona and 2 superbirds- HOWEVER saying that, i did post a 70 dodge coronet front parking bezel the other day... and i never owned a 70b body... so u mite be rite
thanks

i don't think so, as the only cars i restored was my wifes 67 gtx, 69 roadrunner, 69 daytona and 2 superbirds- HOWEVER saying that, i did post a 70 dodge coronet front parking bezel the other day... and i never owned a 70b body... so u mite be rite
thanks[/QUOTE]
I am confused, and 2 Superbirds aren't 70 B bodies.

If you can post a picture of the felts next to a tape measure so that I can see the clip placement and overall length, I can probably tell you the application. But the middle finger of the clips appears to be bent back which would indicate that they were removed from a panel. That clip was used on a variety of applications from a wide range of years of early 60s up to the early 90s.

Auto Transport Service
Back