• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help Indentifying Some Parts

ODZKing

Local time
9:10 PM
Reaction score
I posted this over at the other forum as well but basically here it is. Some time ago I inherited some parts boxes from a friend.
Some useful stuff, mostly first gen. All of which I have identified except as pictured.
I know very little about standard transmissions but I think they are trans parts.
Can anyone identify?
And the bolts were with these parts as well, are they special to transmission or just bolts?
index.php

index.php

http://www.brewersperformance.com/proddetail.asp?prod=CSK447
http://www.brewersperformance.com/products.asp?cat=101

Yes, it looks like some 4 speed parts. I have attached a couple of links that have some pics showing exactly what some of the parts are instead of trying to explain what they are and then you try to figure out which one I am talking about, since there are many pieces. Figured it would be a little easier that way. That silver bracket in the top pic though, I am not sure what that is. I want to say it looks kind of familiar, but at the same time, I am not too sure what it is.

Thanks PCRR. Bolts look pretty standard to you?
One looks like an alt bolt or something engine wise.

If I were to venture a guess just from looking at the pics, I would say they are probably alternator bolts and maybe a power steering pump bolt that goes to the water pump, and the real short one is probably a water pump housing bolt. I wouldn't hold me to this 100%. Just what it looks like. I am sure someone here will look at them and tell you exactly what they are and what year they fit :)

Bottom left looks like a starter wire retainer then some brake hose lock clips, some fender washers,z bar pivot stud,and spindle nuts

Auto Transport Service
Back