• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help with measurement please

Ok, here are the results from today after double-checking all markings of frame features and double-checking all measurements for said frame features.

(1) Diagram 33.92 inches to bolt centerlines measures 33.94 inches.

(2) Diagram 26.42 inches between axis centerlines measures 26.44 inches.

(3) Diagram 44.06 inches between right and left hole L centerlines measures 44.00 inches.

(4) Diagram 37.50 inches between holes C & D centerlines measures 37.50 inches.

(5) Diagram 51.73 inches diagonal measures 51.25 inches using edge of hole D as shown in diagram. I measured the diameter of hole D and it measures 0.88 inch using digital calipers. The 51.25" measurement plus the 0.44" radius of the hole yields 51.69 inches which is quite close to the diagram measurement of 51.73 inches.

(6) Same diagonal and hole measurement results as "(5)" above, but using hole C instead of hole D.

(7) Your requested measurement from torsion bar cross member to center of aft K member bolt measures 41.00 inches; left and right sides.
-------- DeltaV

You really do need to use a plumb bob and tape on the floor to get accurate measurements. Not doing so can easily be the cause of the descripences in the measurements. If you are using a plumb bob, well Iam just going by the posted picture. LOL.

You really do need to use a plumb bob and tape on the floor to get accurate measurements. Not doing so can easily be the cause of the descripences in the measurements. If you are using a plumb bob, well Iam just going by the posted picture. LOL.
Thanks a lot i just bought the plumb Bob working good.i need little information don't know where is this pointing.

20190130_111334.png

I am using plumb Bob frame measurements are coming perfect now when I install the inner fender and rad support and when i am measuring x in engine bay it's giving me 64" one side and 65 one side so what do you guys think can be the problem.i.am using new AMD frames.

Auto Transport Service
Back