• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hey, CornpatchMO....

Ron Ward

Local time
1:51 AM
Reaction score
Clean out your inbox, man! You've maxed out your capacity! :)

Anyway, just checking in to see how the progress on the Sport Satellite is coming. I may have the Road Runner up your direction later this year and was interested in stopping in to say hello.

Hope all is well with you and yours,

Ron

Clean out your inbox, man! You've maxed out your capacity! :)

Anyway, just checking in to see how the progress on the Sport Satellite is coming. I may have the Road Runner up your direction later this year and was interested in stopping in to say hello.

Hope all is well with you and yours,

Ron

Hi Ron, good to hear from you. Yes, I got notice that my mailbox was full and wondered how to get in touch with you. I'll clean house tomorrow. Be glad to have you stop by anytime.
The 64 Dodge is in the upholstery shop, hope to be driving it by April.
We have been driving the Satty when weather permitted. So glad I bought it. Even tho not planning to work on it right away, I have been collecting parts to make it a Roadrunner tribute car--like the new one I ordered in 1968.
Parts so far:
left and right quarter skins AMD
One Outer rear wheelhouseing AMD
nice used RR grill
New repro tail panel trim -deluxe RR trim option.
pair of nice 1969 RR headlight bezels ( I put them on my 68 when the 69's came out cause they looked so good)
RR hood "scoops" call outs
nice used RR tailight chrome bezels ( they are different than the Satty but the same lens
I got real fortunat to find a 68 RR hood in great condition, chemically stripped. not far from where we live.
While waiting for the Dodge, I am goiung to get the radiator repaired and fix the brake light switch on the Satty.
Also wondering how your wagon project is going? ..........................Steve...........................MO

Good to hear!

The wagon is still in the garage... About the only thing new on it is another coat of dust. I've been driving the Road Runner, weather permitting, but with my new job, I'm a bit strapped for free time. Waiting on warmer weather....

Ron

My mail box is cleaned up......................................................MO

Auto Transport Service
Back