• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hey guys!

BustLoose

Local time
4:37 AM
Reaction score
Hey guys I've just joined the b body fourms , my name is Jason I'm from Tucson Arizona. Ive been a Chrysler man since I was a youngster and it's been a very important part of my life and lifestyle. I'm here to ask a question about possible paint options for my 69 coronet rt . My car came b5 blue with stripe delete. And I was wondering if any 69 RT coronets could have come the butterscotch banana yellow color that's coded y96 I believe. So yeah my question is if that color came or could be ordered on a 69 rt. If I have posted in the wrong spot please move it or remove it. I'm glad to join the form and hope to have good conversations with you guys in the future.

Hey guys I've just joined the b body fourms , my name is Jason I'm from Tucson Arizona. Ive been a Chrysler man since I was a youngster and it's been a very important part of my life and lifestyle. I'm here to ask a question about possible paint options for my 69 coronet rt . My car came b5 blue with stripe delete. And I was wondering if any 69 RT coronets could have come the butterscotch banana yellow color that's coded y96 I believe. So yeah my question is if that color came or could be ordered on a 69 rt. If I have posted in the wrong spot please move it or remove it. I'm glad to join the form and hope to have good conversations with you guys in the future.
This the color you are taking about?
https://images.app.goo.gl/4qL3k3DEgSnAGDgg7

Welcome, man!
I don't have an answer for you but there are some sharp guys here that might.

No Jerry I'm referring to this one

Screenshot_20200204-225449(1).png Screenshot_20200204-225440.png

Welcome from Alabama, and let's see the pictures of your car.

So yeah the first one sorry jerry i read your replys out of order.

Welcome from Alabama, and let's see the pictures of your car.
Hey this is the only one I have on my phone I'll upload some more tomorrow or something it's coming together. My father and I have been working on her for a few years now it's got the original motor rebuilt recently with about 9k on it. We also have a duster project and a barracuda project that are certainly worth seeing and have some pretty killer aspects about em, I'll upload some of them tomorrow as well :).

27002376714301.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome thank you Jerry my car didn't come that way but I'm thinking about painting it that way just because I like the color.
Great choice, it suits the car well. Tell us more about your car. You said R/T, still a 440, automatic or 4-speed, original drivetrain, etc?? Yes we are nosey.

Great choice, it suits the car well. Tell us more about your car. You said R/T, still a 440, automatic or 4-speed, original drivetrain, etc?? Yes we are nosey.
Yea still the matching 440 4speed combo. Last owner did something with the Dana so the rears a 8.3/4 . The cars a bench seat car, it had a black vinyl top and emblems on the back quarters. You guys have no idea how much I'd love to share with you and chat with you all :).

One last question for you all I know this isn't the spot for it on the Welcome Wagon but I was curious if you guys have a spot where you're posting about interesting cars you guys have found in hidden places.

Auto Transport Service
Back