• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Honorable Mentions

Mike67

Local time
7:48 PM
Reaction score
So I look at most of the forum members as friends that I just haven't met yet, and a few that I have.
But there are those that seem to rountinely go out of their way to help people or just to do something cool for them.
I'm ashamed that I have not done this earlier as this brother went out of his way to make my daughter something special around the time she had her ear surgery.. There are many other stories of him just being a good guy helping others.
So thank you again Larry @conv67bdere , again I really appreciate the time you took doing this and she still has both proudly dispalyed!

I also want to shout out to @Cranky. for bringing out a set of headers that I was going to use on a motor I was going to start.

This thanks goes out half way across the world. I just recieved a gift pack from the land of the Maori and Kiwi. A very cool magazine , my daughter confiscated the frig magnet, and a really cool sticker from NZ Dragway
Thank you very much @kiwigtx

1102181807.jpg 1102181806a.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Mike, thanks! And I'll be at the swap meet tomorrow short of the earth ending. What is it....about 10 minutes from ya!? :D

Hey Mike, thanks! And I'll be at the swap meet tomorrow short of the earth ending. What is it....about 10 minutes from ya!? :D
Well 15...with traffic!!!! I imagine it won't be until 10 or so before I get Steve and Gale loaded up and headed that way!!!

Last edited:
Ohh snap Mods.....it is not a totally thankless job now:thumbsup:

Whats nice about these guys is there patience and willingness to help anyone out in need!

My hats off to those 3 gents....

Sheesh, someone just gifted me a gold membership. Mine expired a few weeks ago and I haven’t had the extra funds to renew (first time was gifted also) thank you whoever did that. I will pay it forward when I can, again awesome guys here thank you

602813-735c99c5f21298b77d8bea533cf39551.jpg
So I look at most of the forum members as friends that I just haven't met yet, and a few that I have.
But there are those that seem to rountinely go out of their way to help people or just to do something cool for them.
I'm ashamed that I have not done this earlier as this brother went out of his way to make my daughter something special around the time she had her ear surgery.. There are many other stories of him just being a good guy helping others.
So thank you again Larry @conv67bdere , again I really appreciate the time you took doing this and she still has both proudly dispalyed!

I also want to shout out to @Cranky. for bringing out a set of headers that I was going to use on a motor I was going to start.

This thanks goes out half way across the world. I just recieved a gift pack from the land of the Maori and Kiwi. A very cool magazine , my daughter confiscated the frig magnet, and a really cool sticker from NZ Dragway
Thank you very much @kiwigtx

View attachment 674660 View attachment 674662

From my heart to You and Sheridan . . . It was entirely my pleasure to do that for HER ! ! !

This is truly an awesome forum. No waiting for days for an answer to anything.

Auto Transport Service
Back